Quick TR for 1/3/8

Ski

Come up for one day and show us you can rip down WL. Then we will let you say that its not challenging. Until then like I said, its one of the most challenging parts of PA. I never said of the world. Get BB's dick out of your mouth so you can speak properly next time.

You have to be kidding me. White Lightning is about as long, steep, and scary as my drive way after an ice storm. Why don't you learn how to ski.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dumbass...the comparison is between Pocono ski areas. WL isn't difficult compared to Corbet's, but it's 10x more challenging than BB's bunny hill.

Yeah, you're an expert on moguls. Every hear of the Bear Mountain Mogul Challenge on Outer Limits? I'd give you a lesson some time if you weren't such a loser.

Go to BB. Bye!

You don't have the balls to ski a Chinese downhill and you sure don't have the balls to say that to my face. Guaranteed.

lawls, a Chinese downhill is all you talk about. I'm pretty sure i could get my 7 year old brother and he could do a Chinese downhill, not that hard to go straight down a hill. If i saw you at sno i would probably just point and laugh because your a

"Tw@t Waffle" as your best friend Chippy would say. Now go have buttsex with each other going down the gnarly steeps at sno.

I was actually at Sno last night and asked every person in a red jacket who looked like a fagot if they were ski. And I really wish I found you could say some of this to my face. Because I'm pretty sure you're a ginormous vag.

That right there is your problem. You were looking for fags. Ski isn't a fag. Not even close. Sorry, next time maybe!

You have to be kidding me. White Lightning is about as long, steep, and scary as my drive way after an ice storm. Why don't you learn how to ski.

Stop talking, and try skiing it. You are just a big pansy that is all talk and a no go.

I was actually at Sno last night and asked every person in a red jacket who looked like a fagot if they were ski. And I really wish I found you could say some of this to my face. Because I'm pretty sure you're a ginormous vag.

Seriously, KyleA, a lot of people on here know me in person. They could tell you what a mistake you'd be making. I'm pretty comfortable joking around about people kicking my ass for doing things, but that's just because I don't have anything to prove. I lift weights seven days a week so I don't have to shout how tough I am. Doing shit like that is lame.

lawls, a Chinese downhill is all you talk about. I'm pretty sure i could get my 7 year old brother and he could do a Chinese downhill, not that hard to go straight down a hill. If i saw you at sno i would probably just point and laugh because your a

"Tw@t Waffle"

So why did you puss out? Just curious. I'm there tomorrow.

Perfect example of just how full of shit you are. 450 vertical foot jumps at Boulder AND in your driveway. Hahahahaha....

I wish I wasn't going back to Utah tonight just so I could "race you". OMG I'm sorry for talking shit to you. I didn't realize you lifted weights 7 days a week. Please don't hurt me.

Aw, hop on that plane troll. Get back to kollege. Little kids get so tough when they back down and run away.

well i lift weights 9 days a week so i really dont have to show how tough i am

I heard from a pretty reliable source that you were a tiny little kid. Not that there's anything wrong with being a tiny little kid, but it's funny when they start trash talking.

everyone needs to stop talking shit over the internet. you people are fucking insane on trying to out do each other with insults. this a board to talk about riding not to prove how big your balls are( even though talking shit over the internet actually makes your nuts look like a fucking cashew). seriously everyone shutup and just go ski. and get out of this forum if you've never even skiied sno-your opinion is worthless

everyone needs to stop talking shit over the internet. you people are fucking insane on trying to out do each other with insults. this a board to talk about riding not to prove how big your balls are( even though talking shit over the internet actually makes your nuts look like a fucking cashew). seriously everyone shutup and just go ski. and get out of this forum if you've never even skiied sno-your opinion is worthless

Can't really argue with that.

to the ALL POWERFUL chippy and ski: you are no better than us, you are just hating and not showing. we offered to accept your intense battle of a crazy Chinese downhill yet you just keep flaming. go suck eachothers' big, fat,hairless chodes