Quick TR for 1/3/8

Ski

to the ALL POWERFUL chippy and ski: you are no better than us, you are just hating and not showing. we offered to accept your intense battle of a crazy Chinese downhill yet you just keep flaming. go suck eachothers' big, fat,hairless chodes

You didn't say you wanted to do a Chinese downhill. That's all you had to say. But only if winner gets the loser's skis. That was the original challenge. I'm totally in. Is 9:30 good for you? How many are racing?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't say you wanted to do a Chinese downhill. That's all you had to say. But only if winner gets the loser's skis. That was the original challenge. I'm totally in. Is 9:30 good for you? How many are racing?

I'm racing. And can you use a pair of skis with FKS bindings? I need a new set.

Go frolic more with JordanA....

I would, but I'm too busy frolicing with skis wife.

Good luck to all.

Who ever is left in the ditch loses!

I'm racing. And can you use a pair of skis with FKS bindings? I need a new set.

You could sell my bindings and buy two sets of FKS bindings. But you'd have to actually win. So you accept the conditions and want to do this at 9:30pm tonight? Top of Mainline to bottom of Cannonball, winner gets the other's skis. Who else is in?

You could sell my bindings and buy two sets of FKS bindings. But you'd have to actually win. So you accept the conditions and want to do this at 9:30pm tonight? Top of Mainline to bottom of Cannonball, winner gets the other's skis. Who else is in?

I would be in, if I didn't live 2 hours away.... :banghead

hello im back

to start

ok so sno mtn is bigger than bb, but you cant compare the 2

bb has groomers out at all times grooming everything

good food

better prices

better stuff

cooler ppl (i know this for a fact)

and a better atmosphere

sno is a joke

and what really pisses me off is you and "chippy chode" are hating on some of the biggest names in the skiing industry like tom wallisch

the reason u never heard of him is cuz ur probably beatin off to bode miller or picabo street instead being involved in the freeskiing situattion

dont ever talk like that about kids you dont know they all rip

and you also shot me down, for you information, i am doing bigger things right now than you were at this age, so keep ur mouth shut

and for kyle, he is as big as you if not bigger, and for jordan, he did offer to race so stop with the "tw@t waffle"

and yes ski you are married, isnt it sad ur spending ur time on a forum and not with your wife, even tho she probably doesnt wanna spendd time with u anyway

so you and "chippy chode" go put on ur "ass hats" and go ski sno mtns gnarrly "NF"

while we go out to Park City and stop living at sno, to ski some bigger shit

later "tw@t pancake"

AHAHAHA im so funny arent i?

hello im back

to start

ok so sno mtn is bigger than bb, but you cant compare the 2

bb has groomers out at all times grooming everything

good food

better prices

better stuff

cooler ppl (i know this for a fact)

and a better atmosphere

sno is a joke

and what really pisses me off is you and "chippy chode" are hating on some of the biggest names in the skiing industry like tom wallisch

the reason u never heard of him is cuz ur probably beatin off to bode miller or picabo street instead being involved in the freeskiing situattion

dont ever talk like that about kids you dont know they all rip

and you also shot me down, for you information, i am doing bigger things right now than you were at this age, so keep ur mouth shut

and for kyle, he is as big as you if not bigger, and for jordan, he did offer to race so stop with the "tw@t waffle"

and yes ski you are married, isnt it sad ur spending ur time on a forum and not with your wife, even tho she probably doesnt wanna spendd time with u anyway

so you and "chippy chode" go put on ur "ass hats" and go ski sno mtns gnarrly "NF"

while we go out to Park City and stop living at sno, to ski some bigger shit

later "tw@t pancake"

AHAHAHA im so funny arent i?

Who cares what you think? Get to bed, troll.

Okay, KyleA, here's the deal: a friend of mine will be in the lodge from 8:30-9pm. He's a tall guy with a maroon USC sweathshirt (don't even think of mouthing off to him or he'll pound you---not a threat from me, just a warning---he isn't overly happy about having to do this) named Kev. He'll call my cell phone and let me know you aren't just full of crap. My gear's loaded and ready to go.

Dude, you'll get respect from me if you show and follow through.

Okay, KyleA, here's the deal: a friend of mine will be in the lodge from 8:30-9pm. He's a tall guy with a maroon USC sweathshirt (don't even think of mouthing off to him or he'll pound you---not a threat from me, just a warning---he isn't overly happy about having to do this) named Kev. He'll call my cell phone and let me know you aren't just full of crap. My gear's loaded and ready to go.

Dude, you'll get respect from me if you show and follow through.

Was that the coach we saw today from the lift?

No, I'd never involve an employee in a Chinese downhill. Especially after the last one.

Who was it? You said he was the best of the best or something? He was on the race team training course...

this thread sucks. it started out fine. a simple TR and then people had to go and fuck it up. if you dont like sno then why are you reading TR's from sno. Ski writes some of the better TR's that i read. but seriously he never said "everyone should go to sno because every other mountain in PA is soo small". seriously bb has amazing parks but its really small. sno has ok parks but they have more challengeing terrain. who gives a flying fuck its somebodies opinion if you dont like it then why are you reading his TR's? fighting over the internet isn't going to make your balls drop any faster.

this thread sucks. it started out fine. a simple TR and then people had to go and fuck it up. if you dont like sno then why are you reading TR's from sno. Ski writes some of the better TR's that i read. but seriously he never said "everyone should go to sno because every other mountain in PA is soo small". seriously bb has amazing parks but its really small. sno has ok parks but they have more challengeing terrain. who gives a flying fuck its somebodies opinion if you dont like it then why are you reading his TR's? fighting over the internet isn't going to make your balls drop any faster.

Amen.