Any Lib Tech dealers out there?

Timeless

Are there any dealers posting or lurking on here or anyone with contacts that can get me a new (legit and legal) 159cm Lib Tech TRS with MTX and BT.

Also if anyone has stock of salomon malumutes (sp?) in sizes around a 10 who is willing to fit them properly for me, post up and I'll be down as sson as I can.

Thanks

had this great response from Lib Tech's customer service:

"sold out"

not even a "due to really high demand blah blah ... we'll have some more by ... blah blah"

Looks like I'll have to take my cash elsewhere, shame really I really wanted to try the whole banana thing this season.

had this great response from Lib Tech's customer service:

"sold out"

not even a "due to really high demand blah blah ... we'll have some more by ... blah blah"

Looks like I'll have to take my cash elsewhere, shame really I really wanted to try the whole banana thing this season.

Ya I hear ya. I got a very similar response from a non-snowsports company earlier in the year and felt the same way. But then I realized how I'd feel if every tom, dick, and harry was e-mailing the same thing when it is pretty much common knowledge on the net and I'd have to sit there and respond to at least a hundred e-mails a day. The people the answer those "info@....." e-mails are pretty much the lowest on the food chain, and while that doesn't excuse poor CS, I've kinda come to expect it. They need to read the book Fish!

Ya I hear ya. I got a very similar response from a non-snowsports company earlier in the year and felt the same way. But then I realized how I'd feel if every tom, dick, and harry was e-mailing the same thing when it is pretty much common knowledge on the net and I'd have to sit there and respond to at least a hundred e-mails a day. The people the answer those "info@....." e-mails are pretty much the lowest on the food chain, and while that doesn't excuse poor CS, I've kinda come to expect it. They need to read the book Fish!

The guy responding titles himself as their "webmonkey" so maybe that explains the two word answers. I just got another response from him from my asking when they might be producing some more and got another short response "next season" . I guess you could be right that they are swamped with people asking the same question.

Seems I'm SOL on the board front, demand for these must have been huge although there seem to be plenty of skate banana's around in the smaller sizes.

Edited by Timeless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Check here:

http://www.tightboards.com/lib_technologie...kate_banana.asp

ive got a trs mtx w/ bt and my friend just got that board they are sick ill never go back to a regular board.

"OUT OF STOCK" of every size in the skate banana and and the TRS with BT, they do have one of the non "BT" TRS's but several places have those.

Try Human Zoom Bikes and Boards in Manyunk they are a Lib-Tech dealer and I believe got some of those boards.

Thanks, I'll try them. I called the factory directly and they think everywhere is sold out. Worse, they are not planning to press any more this season.

I could double check with the board shop I go to.

They had a TRS with MTX and BT last week when I picked up my Skate Banana.

I'll also see if they know of any shops that may have them on hand.

Most shops sold those hotcakes before they even had them on hand.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it if you could check. PM me if you find one.