friday.jpg

Transworld Snowboardings TransAM

January 19th

Register at highcascade.com

8:00am - 9:30am - Rider Check In

11:00am Start Time

Visit Transworld Snowboarding for more info

transam.jpg

anyone doing that trans am thing? the set up at waterville looked sick so im hoping for some of the same

I heard the Park Builders at Boulder took a look at Waterville last week so they will probably top what Waterville had set up.

anyone know what park the Tran Am comp going to be on. Or is it just a rail jam in the plaza

I heard the plaza, but I don't know for sure.

well i hope Ian gets his fingers out of his asshole and makes a fun setup that you can easily dick around on

I think the JF park, freedom and boulder are better than they where at this time last year, although I haven't seen the rebuild of merry widow so no comment on that. We had better conditions for it though, but I still have been having a blast.

Does anybody know if you need to have a pass to ride in the trans am?? I signed up but do i need a pass from big boulder too??

You don't mean seasons pass right? Because no, you wouldn't need a seasons pass.. a lift ticket probably..

even a band like yellowcard needs to have their groupies....

hahaha...touche

of course i don't mean a season pass, i meant do we need a snopass or whatever the heck they call them there. do i need a LIFT TICKET is what i was trying to say.

All the comps i did at boulder you needed to have a lift ticket but i never got checked during the event but if you going to ride after i would get one