Halfpipe - Should it stay or go?

BC-Mark

Halfpipe's future  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should we fill the halfpipe in next summer and make it more terrain park?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw the pipe and that original wall ride! If ne thing make the area a rail garden then more jumps can be put in the actual parks! Although there should be some major thought about the "family park" 2 rails doesn't in no means count as a park in my book. That park is never touched by park crew and the rails could be made longer and wider to make the learning experiences that much easier. I suggest maybe a 2' by 20' box that is only a foot off the ground. And how are instructors suppose to teach park lessons if they don't have the facilities to do so? Lets go Mark, things need to change just like the management this year. To many things have been overlooked, due to the addition of the hotel. What ever happened to the improvement of the park? Oh and i applaud the new and improved park crew, there making the park a better place!

i think it would be good if they got a flow like rail that was wider brought back dd/rail that looked like M a box that doesn't have a 1000 million ft drop off it a and maybe liek a box s rail and a box railbow there is more but i'm leaving for bear i will think of more and add them when i get home

Edited by Mini Zep

yeah. my friend called and said he was going tomorrow so i was like what the hell i'll go even if it is crowded. i pretty much only ride park so it shouldn't be too bad. but you never know

yeah its not that bad if its only you and a friend and you can lap the park using the double... although depending on the crowed sometimes the quad is actually faster even tho it stops alot. oh and about the double bear needs to get two lines going with that thing last few times it was open and i was therethey only had one line and it sucked.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

i think it would be good if they got a flow like rail that was wider brought back dd/rail that looked like M a box that doesn't have a 1000 million ft drop off it a and maybe liek a box s rail and a box railbow there is more but i'm leaving for bear i will think of more and add them when i get home

what is a flow rail?