Quick TR for 1/12/8

Ski

POC are you looking to move up to the Poconos or just buy a weekend house?

If I could snap my fingers and be living and working in the Poconos I would. But at our age, number of years teaching and running a business it would be almost impossible to make it financially. I will buy a weekend home there in the near future and will also sell my business shortly after that. Being just a teacher is like being semi-retired, so I will be able to spend plenty of time in the Poconos.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I could snap my fingers and be living and working in the Poconos I would. But at our age, number of years teaching and running a business it would be almost impossible to make it financially. I will buy a weekend home there in the near future and will also sell my business shortly after that. Being just a teacher is like being semi-retired, so I will be able to spend plenty of time in the Poconos.

In all seriousness, POC, you just have to drop me a PM if you want a tour of our gated community. There's also Wallenpaupack Lake Estates and a couple of others in the area. One of my soccer player's dads is a realtor and could give you a better idea of what's available in the area. We looked pretty extensively at farmhouses and other properties before deciding on a community, mostly because of the heated pools, sand beaches on the lakes, and having a safe place for kids. Just FYI, 3 bdr/2 bath chalet style homes are back down under $140k...

Anyway, Dave is a no bullshit, very friendly guy who'd be happy to get you started with some info without any pressure. Here's his contact info:

Dave Kovaleski

In all seriousness, POC, you just have to drop me a PM if you want a tour of our gated community. There's also Wallenpaupack Lake Estates and a couple of others in the area. One of my soccer player's dads is a realtor and could give you a better idea of what's available in the area. We looked pretty extensively at farmhouses and other properties before deciding on a community, mostly because of the heated pools, sand beaches on the lakes, and having a safe place for kids. Just FYI, 3 bdr/2 bath chalet style homes are back down under $140k...

Anyway, Dave is a no bullshit, very friendly guy who'd be happy to get you started with some info without any pressure. Here's his contact info:

Dave Kovaleski

Thanks Ski...when I'm ready I'll certainly take you up on your offer.