TR 1/15/08

Melissa

Hey All, just got back from skiing for a little over two hours at Sno. Me and my friend weren't too sure what to expect since neither of us had been out in at least a week. THe conditions on the North Face were awesome. Great grooming. Chunky ungroomed to the skiier's right on Boomer and Smoke. Cannonball was totally groomed. Surface was true packed powder. I didn't see any ice. Amazingly, my skiing magically improved with a week off--who knew? We took one run down the top of the mountain. It was kind of foggy up there. The nastar hill was closed, but we saw three snowboarders poaching it. Coverage looked good, but on the nastar hill, you could see some rocks or something. We skiied down the terrain park hill--not Mainline but the other one. What do you guys call those jump things that aren't quite jumps--more like an in and out with a flat top? Those looked interesting I guess. Anyways, on the way home I was totally craving sushi but the closest sushi restaurant that I know of is in downtown Scranton. Lemme know if you know of one around the Sno area!!

Hey All, just got back from skiing for a little over two hours at Sno. Me and my friend weren't too sure what to expect since neither of us had been out in at least a week. THe conditions on the North Face were awesome. Great grooming. Chunky ungroomed to the skiier's right on Boomer and Smoke. Cannonball was totally groomed. Surface was true packed powder. I didn't see any ice. Amazingly, my skiing magically improved with a week off--who knew? We took one run down the top of the mountain. It was kind of foggy up there. The nastar hill was closed, but we saw three snowboarders poaching it. Coverage looked good, but on the nastar hill, you could see some rocks or something. We skiied down the terrain park hill--not Mainline but the other one. What do you guys call those jump things that aren't quite jumps--more like an in and out with a flat top? Those looked interesting I guess. Anyways, on the way home I was totally craving sushi but the closest sushi restaurant that I know of is in downtown Scranton. Lemme know if you know of one around the Sno area!!

Scranton? Sushi?????? Ted-San below has the freshest available, but its a BYO chopstix, wasabi, ginger and plate. :rofl

http://www.google.com/search?q=Scranton+Ba...tf8&oe=utf8

Edited by Moe Ghoul