Blue Knob this weekend

joeb031788

Hello all first post in this forum,

I'm about an hour away from Blue Knob and I'm wondering if it's going to be packed this weekend due to the Holiday. I was going to to go JFBB or Blue mountain for the weekend but I am afraid it's going to way to crowded to be enjoyable.

Will the conditions at Blue Knob be good this weekend with all the manmade snow they are blowing. Also I am a boarder and enjoy a park does Blue Knob have any type of park this year?

I went there about 8 times last year and not once was there any crowds. Being MLK weekend there might be a little, but it won't be nearly what it is over here on the far east.

As for the park, it is basically non existent. Maybe a few rails and a couple little jumps, but I never saw a park crew on it once. Which direction would you be heading to go to the Knob.

Went to Blue Knob for the 1st time today and I couldn't have been anymore disappointed. For all the hype I've heard about the great terrain they had I found it to be half-ass at best. It looks like the mountain was just randomly thrown together with no planning whatsoever. Ice patches were to be found all over the mountain, and I don't even want to get into how unbelievably SLOW the lifts were. I'm beginning to think a tow-cable would be better. No wonder why the place is never crowded, it's terrible. Terrain park consisted of 3 gap on rails that not only had no lips but also were not even planted in the snow properly. I somehow reached the one rail and when I hit it it started to come out of the snow, great work Blue Knob.

Sorry to sound so negative but I'm just trying to give my honest opinion. Blue Knob is one mountain that I will never go to again.

Went to Blue Knob for the 1st time today and I couldn't have been anymore disappointed. For all the hype I've heard about the great terrain they had I found it to be half-ass at best. It looks like the mountain was just randomly thrown together with no planning whatsoever. Ice patches were to be found all over the mountain, and I don't even want to get into how unbelievably SLOW the lifts were. I'm beginning to think a tow-cable would be better. No wonder why the place is never crowded, it's terrible. Terrain park consisted of 3 gap on rails that not only had no lips but also were not even planted in the snow properly. I somehow reached the one rail and when I hit it it started to come out of the snow, great work Blue Knob.

Sorry to sound so negative but I'm just trying to give my honest opinion. Blue Knob is one mountain that I will never go to again.

Sorry dude but you kind of missed the point of the place.....its like going to MRG and complaining that the place is full of moguls.