bear creek park patrol

snowboarddude

and this is kind of why i'm so reluctant to "just go ahead and hit the park" as someone on here once recommended....

i really don't want to be that person who pisses in the pool wrecking shit for everyone.

i know i'm gonna wipe out like a zillion times while i'm learning.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this is kind of why i'm so reluctant to "just go ahead and hit the park" as someone on here once recommended....

i really don't want to be that person who pisses in the pool wrecking shit for everyone.

i know i'm gonna wipe out like a zillion times while i'm learning.

it doesnt matter if you crash a zillion times while your learning becuase i think we all do it or have all done it at one point. just clear the landing area in a timly fasion (unless your almost dead or somthing lol) and dont sit/stand in landings

and or roll over the lip of jumps cuz i also dont care if you fall 800000gazillion trillion times as long as you dont sit stand of otherwise chillax on landings and dont cut people off

and dan s. i misread your post that whyi said he didnt do anything and thxs for fillin me in on tits

Edited by Youngbloodz

Well I think I've figured it out I really do think I've got the gaper syndrome and attitude, it's that they don't like hearing how they should or where they should ride because they've spent all of their years (or lack there of) riding where ever and how ever they want, then you put them at the top of a park where some kid either older or a lot younger then them is telling them or asking or just conversing; either way they are getting something about having to follow some sort of rules for riding a trail or set of trails and they also just don't understand what goes into making a park nor do they care they assume it's just like any other trail on the mountain.

actualy me and another jr instructor are in the back ground haha that was a stupid post haha

well anyway i was goin to hit the butter box after a noob family "dad and son" and they ended up walking across the butter box i went up by them and was like buddy you can't walk across a rail it is dangorous. he was like ooo i waited my turn i'm said dude u walked across the rail he was like come on man i will slap u silly i said okay do it and you can have a nice ride in a cop car he walked away

Edited by Mini Zep

super duber million noobs in the park today i just wanted to "hurt them very badly"

yeah like seriously today was HORRIBLE for noobs in the park. race team in the morning going off the sides of lipps then cutting around the back of features and hits the sides of lips again. then today i even saw a ski patroller waiting at the bottom of the big stair case for his i guess son to ride down the stairs. the complimenting him after he did it. i dont have a prob. with this axcept for the fact that the kid could have gotten seriously hurt or hurt someone else. just think if somone was gapping from the lip to the dwon rail and the go to do it and see a little kid sliding down the stairs i think they are going to get pretty messed up.