bear creek park patrol

snowboarddude

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday with lil noobs was so gay. 3 times i had snowballs chucked at me and huge piles of snow dumped on me by the same 12 yr old fuck. I finally met up with him at the top of the mountain and told him what was up, i got the ski patrol to come over and they did nothing? The mediation was for me to not stand underneath lifts and for him to not throw snowballs. Complete b.s ! I thought i was being smart by doing that but no i just look like a pussy and nothing happens to him. SO gay. And i still cant believe some kid that looked like he was 12 racer on ski's wearing glasses under his goggles did that to me. He is ether retarted or just plain stupid.

So yesterday with lil noobs was so gay. 3 times i had snowballs chucked at me and huge piles of snow dumped on me by the same 12 yr old fuck. I finally met up with him at the top of the mountain and told him what was up, i got the ski patrol to come over and they did nothing? The mediation was for me to not stand underneath lifts and for him to not throw snowballs. Complete b.s ! I thought i was being smart by doing that but no i just look like a pussy and nothing happens to him. SO gay. And i still cant believe some kid that looked like he was 12 racer on ski's wearing glasses under his goggles did that to me. He is ether retarted or just plain stupid.

yeah snowballs are gaayyy. today i saw a kid on twin tips riding over lips and stuff and then hes on the lift achari in frount of me and throws a snowball down at a guy on a board. the guy was actually good too he was doing some pretty sick stuff. all i wanted to do was yell i hope you get beat up to the kid becuase he must have been like 10 throwing snowballs at somwone thats like 17 and pretty good... he was pretty much asking for a nice punch in the face.

haha i know i mean why the fuck would noobs throw snowballs at kids that are 4000 times better then they are

Off topic, but my friend fell on the 45foot urban rail and got a cut on his leg last week, today we found out it was infected haha

Edited by Diamond

Do not ski on any steps!

Do not ride off the sides of the lips!

Do not touch the lip to a rail unless you are going to hit the rail!

i am guilty of touching the lips i just cant man up and hit that red hand rail after the big staircase

and diamonds lol taht does make u look like a pussy but o well lol

and minizep=(fake) thats cuz ur a pussy some kids deserve a snowball to the face and i have guidelines no women or girls(unless their asian) or elderly, and no kids taht appear under 10

and nobody wants revenge becuase 95% of the time they know why they were hit...being where they dont belong

isnt it the worst when cocky little kids get off doing whatever, then they just go about their way and live the rest of their lives like little dildos because no one ever puts them in their place? i blame this on teachers not being able to dicipline kids anymore. this may sound like a sarcastic post, but its not. thats really one of my all time hated things about kids. my kids will know all too well the word no and how to deal with it.

Skiing down the steps is fun...it's a great part of freestyle..not everybody has the balls to jump on the rail..so they ski down the steps...I'm skiing down the steps switch this season..mad steezy yo...Oh yeah and does Bear Creek have park passes?

...for some reason i cant take any of your posts in the bear creek forum seriously...

yesterday was ridiculous. a lot of fun, but ridiculous.

highlight for me... on my first run, cutting over to the f chair, i ran through the family park and saw some kid lying on the ground right on the landing of the last box (what's it called... it's flat at first and then angles down? whatever) anyway, i asked him if he was ok, he said yeah, i'm just lying here, and i was like, you should move over to the side, you're right in the landing and people coming through can't see you here. he kind of sat up and said "whatever, i don't need to listen to you" and then just that second BAM. he got hit.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

beautiful brigh purple coat, absolutely gorgeous. its ever important to protect this species from park passes and smart style clinics, so that they will still be around for our childrens generation.

HA.

just watch out for a ski pole to the heart.

shit.

too soon?

sorry steve i love ya RIP.

today i saw the funniest thing, a mother and her two children. they thought it was so fun to ride up the dc stair and down the stairs haha mother"ok son its your turn" son"no mom you go first this time" haha i just laughed and some other kid yelled at them. then the next run i happen to see them do it again. i think they did it every run. oh yeh i forgot about the family with like this 5 year old who liked riding down the landings of jumps...almost landed on her cuz i couldnt even see her. i get out at 130 every other day now and i thought it was gonna be sick getting up to bear at 2 in the afternoon before the crowd, but i was so wrong, its just like noob land up there. you can take one run down the park without having to wait for the families with there little kids just taking a RUN down the park. somethig needs to be down, someone is gonna get really hurt, unfortunatly thats what it takes in this messed up world, is someone to get hurt, then improvise a new rule. lame

okay i have a good story.. i was goin to hit the halfpipe jump and called drop i was rotating a 360 and right when i spotted my landing i noticed a kid maybe 2 ft infront of where i was landing

luckly no one was hurt

-LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

* Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings

* Scope around the jumps first not over them

* Use your first run as a warm up run and to familiarize yourself with the terrain

* Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day

* Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary

You get the biggest pussy of the year award, Diamond. First, you fag out on a face to face with a "retarted" kid. Did you really spell retarded wrong? What a retard! Then you go pussy narc by running to a patroller?

I think the mediation was fucking genius. Don't stand under the lift, you dumbass. Hahahahahahahaah!

You fall, get theF@@@ off the landing as soon as you fall. The only exceptions are if you have broken something/concussion/shityourself.

And just because your under the lift doesnt mean you should get a snowball thrown at you? that makes no sense. I got hit waiting to hit the big staircase under the quad. If i see that kid again im shoving his pole down his throat