Terrain Park Entrance

oLd SkOoL BaLLn

I like that idea...maybe we could just get the krank'd girls to make little scavenger hunts of samples that lead over to the family park.

whos the creepy old dude that works at bear creek? he made a comment about one of the girls after i had sat down from talking to them. he proceded to tell me he was a slut. this was last year and i havent seen him around. did he get arrested?

Edited by Dan S

Haha yesterday he came up to me and he was like ..GREAT threads homie! I was like yeah I guess their pretty ballin. Then he was like see my last name... it said osbourne. He was like Osbourne stands for " osbourne to ski till im 90". haha I think hes just an old guy that has nothing better to do but go out and have random conversations with people

Haha yesterday he came up to me and he was like ..GREAT threads homie! I was like yeah I guess their pretty ballin. Then he was like see my last name... it said osbourne. He was like Osbourne stands for " osbourne to ski till im 90". haha I think hes just an old guy that has nothing better to do but go out and have random conversations with people

ahahaha yeah he always gives me a high five and says nice yellow pants! last year on the lift he gave me a free day pass becuase i only had an offpeak and i was like sick thanks alot but then i looked at it later and it was for the year efore and already expired.

Yeah I have to say that this thread is dead on I didn't even see this and posted something very similar in the park patrol thread and it's really the only way to get the problem taken care of, but one thing I just thought about it's really not fair that we haven't already gotten some kind of control around the parks I mean go to the other side of the mountain on a NASTAR day and try and ride timberline, just try it I dare you now think about that they get all of these things for nastar but the parks never have that kind of controlled entrance something with a large up slope, some stairs and so on needs to happen now.