WTB: NEPA Resort Coupons/Vouchers

DHarrisburg

I'm coming back to PA for a week and I want to ride some of the resorts I missed out on last year. I know a lot of you have vouchers or coupons for lift tickets and I'd like to buy/trade for them. The resorts I'm most interested in riding are JFBB and Sno but if you have ones for Bear, Blue, or CB let me know.

I'm sure I'll make the annual trip to Blue, the day I spent there last year were pretty fun and I'm hoping to find more of the same.

Do they still have the down flat down rail?

yeah. its on come-around-park. so i havent hit it in over a month so i couldnt tell you the setup. its short though, as you know, and there are better rails on sidewinder, such as: 20 ft flat bar, 35ft flat rail, the down-flat-down rail, and the 40ft double barrel (which isnt out yet.. god knows why)

yeah. its on come-around-park. so i havent hit it in over a month so i couldnt tell you the setup. its short though, as you know, and there are better rails on sidewinder, such as: 20 ft flat bar, 35ft flat rail, the down-flat-down rail, and the 40ft double barrel (which isnt out yet.. god knows why)

The DFD is in Sidewinder.

There's also a DFD box next to it...no circle coping though. Hopefully the park will be there when you come...