999 rips

skimom

what were you taping?

My 4-year-old. Black diamonds are forbidden for her at Montage so she wanted to take advantage of Tanglwood's gentler versions. Then she made me get the camera so she could prove to her mom she was okay on a black diamond.

It's funny how you when you tell a kid they aren't allowed to do something, that it's not safe, it becomes their absolute focus to do. That's why I tell her it's okay to smoke and drink booze, but she has to inhale and can only drink it straight. Ah, parenting...

My 4-year-old. Black diamonds are forbidden for her at Montage so she wanted to take advantage of Tanglwood's gentler versions. Then she made me get the camera so she could prove to her mom she was okay on a black diamond.

She was making turns like a pro.

Ha, thanks, I just told her you said so. I sure wish I could improve as fast as a 4-year-old; each time out is a new skill conquered.

Hey, it's shame they don't run the Wendy's Family Challenge anymore, where a parent and kid race as a team. You and the 'Dude would have beaten just about anyone.

Ski, you kid was skiing pretty well, considering there was about 3 inches of granular...and I can only imagen how hard that can be to get through when you are 2 feet tall ;)

I am suprised you have not snuck her onto a dimond at montage...but I guess she would go home and rat you out to your wife ;)

Montage diamonds are a little different than Tanglwood's...I took her down Cannonball (a Montage diamond) on a leash, but that doesn't count. I guess I just want her not to fear some phantom scary black diamond on the mountain. I think she can make it down anything steep, as long as it's fairly groomed, but she does it in such slow motion it's almost painful.

i am at taqnglwood everyday and i yet to mee any of you :confused

We're back for a dual GS on March 5th...maybe Atomic will make his way up for that one, especially since one of his many houses is less than 1/2 hr. away.

On race days, everyone is pretty much intent on studying the course and doing warm up runs next to it.

Was your friend that worked one of the races named Shane? The only person I really know there is Kristi, one of the instructors.

We're back for a dual GS on March 5th...maybe Atomic will make his way up for that one, especially since one of his many houses is less than 1/2 hr. away.

On race days, everyone is pretty much intent on studying the course and doing warm up runs next to it.

Was your friend that worked one of the races named Shane? The only person I really know there is Kristi, one of the instructors.

Dual GS at Blue on Sunday! I'll be there, I'm flying home from Alta to ski in freakin PA.

I just love how every week you keep saying you will race, and then come up with 18 reasons why you can't...But maybe this time you will actully race...We will have to see.

Tanglwood was going to cost me $39 i believe. That was a little crazy, especially to drive in the rain or ice. I'm doing it though, i've been wanting to race, conditions weren't that great. I'm leaving powder for the race course, so i'll be there

skimom, are you chickening out?