Updated hours

bigdaddyk

Those hours sound awesome! I've got my fingers crossed that the NF stays open into April... (doesn't hurt to think positively!)

Why not come race tonight, enjoy the free buffet for racers, then tell Dennis Carlson how much you want to ski into April? You are out of excuses, Melissa. You will, btw, beat 1/3 of the racers there...

Why not come race tonight, enjoy the free buffet for racers, then tell Dennis Carlson how much you want to ski into April? You are out of excuses, Melissa. You will, btw, beat 1/3 of the racers there...

<--- including this guy

Wow, this is pretty tempting, and my dinner plans got cancelled. What time do I have to be there? Could someone please twist my arm just a little bit more?

Edit: Also, I don't think I'll beat anyone, considering that the one and only time I did nastar I didn't even get a bronze:( But that's okay, because it is fun even if I am slow.

Edited by Melissa

Wow, this is pretty tempting, and my dinner plans got cancelled. What time do I have to be there? Could someone please twist my arm just a little bit more?

Edit: Also, I don't think I'll beat anyone, considering that the one and only time I did nastar I didn't even get a bronze:( But that's okay, because it is fun even if I am slow.

Check in/registration is between 5 and 6pm at the ski school chalet...the building beyond the lodge, down by Shuttle lift. The closer to 5pm the better, since the course often opens around 5:30-5:45pm.

$8 race fee. That's nothing for high powered attorney.

Register as an independent, then ride up Shuttle and ski over to the start house. Easy.

Party in the Grille at 8pm, or so.

Props to Melissa for coming out and racing tonight!!!!

Can I tell people how you crashed and burned on run one, then smoked the course on run two to beat a whole bunch of women in the amateur division? They official liked you as a person, but hated that you just showed up and out-skied them. :rock

Moreover, thank you for the lap dance in the bar. :wub:

Hahahah, I did crash on the first run. Not a bad crash, in fact, I am kind of curious what my time was crashing, getting up, and then skiing the rest of the gates. Going fast is easy on a regular run, but slightly more tricky around things. Also, I did not get my time on the second run, what was? I don't think I smoked anyone, but I'd be curious to see if I improved since the first time that I did nastar!

Ski - No problem about the lap dance, but next time, please remember that NO ONE uses singles anymore. At least fives, okay?

Brian, I am really, really sorry that I didn't get to meet you! I was wondering where you were/which one you were. Sorry we did not get to meet:( Perhaps on the hill sometime!

Edited by Melissa

To bad I wasn't a racer to chill with all you. I was only a slope away tho, I almost saw Melissa fall hard and Ski was just straight up killing it last night.

Thanks, Nick, once you're an old guy (21), you can come slum with us any time.

BTW, Brian's just uber humble and is always right with our absolute fastest guys, despite skiing on 10 yr old Rossi's.

Yeah, Big, I heard they were going to be laying off morning/day shift folks...

Slopes just can't take the heat and skier traffic. It sucks for people who work pm shifts, but it'll preserve the snow a lot longer. Sort of like how they clear the glacier at Mt. Hood ski camps once it warms up in the afternoon.