How long with bear creek be open??

the kid with no poles

They arent scheduled to close this weekend. A few of the people i know are scheduled to patrol sunday and durring next week. So im guessing next weekend. But idk how there going to with the 2 days of rain comming up.

i dont think the two days of rain will really do anything. its def. going to melt some snow but if they really have to they could just push out those jumps that take up alllooottt of snow.

yeah i think its about time to push all the jumps to make more depth everywhere. I think we can all agree its not fun to bomb the whole park to hit 1 jump . Even though its fun cause it doesnt hurt when you fall now. I say make all rails now and have a bunch of fun small dumb jumps , like a rhythm section.

yeah i think its about time to push all the jumps to make more depth everywhere. I think we can all agree its not fun to bomb the whole park to hit 1 jump . Even though its fun cause it doesnt hurt when you fall now. I say make all rails now and have a bunch of fun small dumb jumps , like a rhythm section.

i like that idea.

we beat bear creek to it and built a pretty kick ass rhythm section in the half pipe on sunday... it was pretty funny to watch person after person get broken off by it....ill post a video soon

we beat bear creek to it and built a pretty kick ass rhythm section in the half pipe on sunday... it was pretty funny to watch person after person get broken off by it....ill post a video soon

chyeah. i never got to hit it either. those really tight super small BMX style thingswere lookin sick.

im pretty sure that if they were closing on sat at 4 they would have already said something, if thats not true then why did they announce pond skimming already? plus bear has a decent amount of snow left and we all know the only people who come anymore are park kids...why not just limit terrain, keep the two parks open and the other trail right next to black bear that is never a park. just keep the main lift running and have limited things in the caf and the lodge. if they do this im pretty sure the money they make from park kids from other mtns will pay for the few employees it takes to run one lift and one ticket window. im sure that most of you wouldnt even mind if the caf wasnt open hah food too expensive anyways