new snow

kmar2006

hope everyones been out rding at blue.. this week so far has been good.. were covering more trails with great snow everyday.. if we havent touched ur favorite trail yet ... it will come soon.... winter is back and were making snow full force! hope we can groom and re open the entire mountain with great snow and a big deep base!

hope everyones been out rding at blue.. this week so far has been good.. were covering more trails with great snow everyday.. if we havent touched ur favorite trail yet  ... it will come soon.... winter is back and were making snow full force! hope we can groom and re open the entire mountain with great snow and a big deep base!

GREAT JOB TODAY ON RAZOR'S EDGE! What did you guys do? That was unfreakin real! I assume that was fake stuff, but it was sooooo light! You couldn't even hear yourself skiing, it was that soft/deep. Great job!

lets put it this way SIDEWINDER PARK SUCKS BIG HAIRY DONKEY BALLS

as dthmtluncrn said, what's wrong with it? And honestly, are you in any position to say anything about the park, when, at the PASR meet, I could see your assprint on the top of challenge, all the way from the bottom? :P Now, I was there today, and there are still more hits to be made, and more rails to be put back in, but it all takes time, i'm sure during the week they'll have it packed with more things.

Skiing today was great, depsite the horrid winds that, when I tried to go down Razors Edge, would NOT let me accelerate down the headwall. It was a fierce wind.

Ok, I was in the park today, and it was indeed bad. For those of you who don't know here is the deal, the drop down rail is still there, but the lip up to it is REALLY bad, the surronding hit/jump whatever it is, is also bad (it's chopped out small, icey, eneven). The rollers, were there but kinda weird. The battleship had the same problems as the drop down rail. There were a few hips which will be nice, but aren't anything to jump up and down about yet. The wall was gone. The flat down was gone. The jump after the hippo was longer, but the snow wasn't fast enought to clear it, and if you did, it was icey. I may have missed some stuff, but basically the park was in decent shape during the PASR day. I'm not sure what happened, but lots of stuff is gone, and what is there is in poor shape. The terrain run, also was in sad shape, although I had fun on the rollers :D.

Jeff...You are saying whats wrong with there park...If you used the stuff (more than once a month or so) you would probably know.

I don't spend a lot of time in any parks around here, cause they all seem really crappy.

Then again I don't spend much time in parks out west..cause I don't want to pee myself ;)