Big Sky/Moonlight Basin pics

Mixilplix

• 2 months later...
Sib, thank you for the suggestions!! I have forwarded them along to the bride. I'll be out there from July 9th to the 15th.
So, you should be there this week? My co-worker from the store also works at Belton Chalet. Her name is Anne and I think she waits tables. Blond hair, pony tail, doesn't wear much makeup. The weather has cooled a bit. Still 50's at night, had been in the 90's, but today was only mid-80's.

Forecast for Whitefish:

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 83.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 77.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 75.

So, you should be there this week? My co-worker from the store also works at Belton Chalet. Her name is Anne and I think she waits tables. Blond hair, pony tail, doesn't wear much makeup. The weather has cooled a bit. Still 50's at night, had been in the 90's, but today was only mid-80's.

Forecast for Whitefish:

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 85.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 83.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 77.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Saturday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 76.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 75.

Sib, I just saw this message now. Thank you so much for posting this information. I plan to pack normal summer clothes, but also throw in some jackets/blazers to wear a night when it gets chilly. I will be on the look-out for your friend Anne. I am sure that I will run into her because we are doing the rehersal dinner at the restaurant there Friday night, and then of course the wedding on Saturday. Can't wait for the scenery!!