Line Skis and Full Tilt Boots - End of season sale!

snorovr

The area rep is getting rid of some of his demo and overstocked gear, and is letting stuff go for good prices. Below is a list of what he has. If interested please PM me and I will give you any other info you might need. Go to www.lineskis.com to get some more info about the skis. All skis have been mounted once and are now flat. Some are in brand new condition, and some have been skied once or twice.

Prophet 90s - 179cm - $265.00

Blends - 179cm - $250.00

Chronics - 176cm - $230.00

Anthems - 178cm - $210.00

Invaders - 171cm - $160.00

Full Tilt Boots - all are brand new. These boots are the reincarnations of the Raichle Flexons, so if you spent any time in those and liked them you will probably love these. I've been on these boots all season and they are amazing. Zero shin bang, great liners, and a great all around boot.

Camo - size 9 - $275.00

Bumble Bee Pro - size 6 - $270.00

Bumble Bee - size 9 - $250.00

Model A - size 9 - $225.00

Edited by T*Maki

how did u find out about theses deals?

A little bird told me... Seriously though its just industry connections. I was told I could pass this info along so I put it up. Doesn't look like too many people around here are very interested though. I'm not really making anything off the deal so I don't feel too motivated to post it up on Newschoolers where it would probably be more popular.

Edited by T*Maki

• 4 weeks later...