carpet rideing!

the kid with no poles

You can buy like special low density fiber ( or some other technical term) carpet that actually slides really good. Just do some research, i think theres actually someone on here who has a legit carpet set up, pm them and find out what they got (check in the pictures section maybe).

I just checked out the prices of the woodward snowboard thing...Its still almost a grand!!! personally idea rather take that grand and build my own kickass carpet setup or even better save up 1000 more dollars and go to either HCSC or COC out west...just my 2 cents. Im sure the woodward thing would be sick but seems almost like a waste. A grand just to ride some carpet setups and trampolines. It might be more worth it if you skateboard or bike but i suck at both so...

The more and more i think about it, i wanna try to set up something legit like this in the summer. Me and my friends already have a box and stuff so all i really would need was a legit drop in ramp and some carpet. And then if i went and got snow from the ice rink it would melt alot slower b/c it was on the carpet and then even when it melted the carpet would still be wet so you could still ride. I think im gonna try and build a mini deck to make drop in easy...then a down ramp to get speed, a short flat and then then a lip up to a box...shouldn't be to hard and it would be pretty fun if i got it right...

I just checked out the prices of the woodward snowboard thing...Its still almost a grand!!! personally idea rather take that grand and build my own kickass carpet setup or even better save up 1000 more dollars and go to either HCSC or COC out west...just my 2 cents. Im sure the woodward thing would be sick but seems almost like a waste. A grand just to ride some carpet setups and trampolines. It might be more worth it if you skateboard or bike but i suck at both so...

Yeah the snowboard and freeski programs are only till like noon everyday. After that you have the whole day to do whatever you want, the skating and shit is well worth the grand.

Best guy to get in touch with is Chris Allen who runs Park 1260. Not sure exactly what he uses, but he seems to have it figured out pretty well. He is on PASR, but I forget his username. Here is his MySpace page though: http://www.myspace.com/park1260 . Hit up one of his rail jams, i hear they are sick.

for sure. Chris is a good guy. skier150 i believe...

me and big-ben have a super legit setup.

you really have to see a good one to understand whats good with them.

anybodys welcome to come sesh or just check it out. for real hit me up.

What did you guys use for your carpet????

What did you guys use for your carpet????

we use the green astro turf that you can buy at home depot, its like the stuff they use on mini golf courses.

soap and water it real good and its moneyy

matt-stunt do yout have any pics/vids

i have some pics that i havnt uploaded yet. as well as some dope footage on my camera which i have been having problems uploading with so ill get those pics up here like tomorrow.