Snow Fall Totals

pyro_boarder

It was deep in piles at CB. The best riding I have ever done it PA. It was so fluffy. I actually had to think about floating my board through the stuff. I felt invinisible off little bumps, becuase you couldn't even feel it when you landed, the snow was that soft.

Jeff will be back in town tomorrow... I'm sure he'll bust out the ol' ruler

*insert joke about the size of jeff's manhood here*

Yeah, its kinda funny, because he was saying that alta doesn't have a lot of vert, and it doesn't have high speed chairlifts, and the chair lifts it does have don't have foot rests. So the only thing they have over us, is type of terrain and conditions, and we may have them beat for conditions this week. :rofl

dood... Alta has 2000 vertical I think, which still has us beat (small in western terms). I don't think we'll ever have them beat on conditions, I'd bet their bad day is better than our good :)

Hmm, I could have sworn he said they didnt have much more vert than blue, but anyways. You are probobly right about the conditions as well, but we can still pretend we are having a better time than Jeff :nana