few more photos

Shadows

anyone know if this campus is any bigger than the steamboat one, I think the fact that it was only like 4 buildings really turned my mom off of it? and how close is it to breck and a-basin ;) ?

Shadows can prolly comment better, but I think Copper is the closest to Timberline Campus, but I can't imagine you are that far from Breck and A-Basin. I mean You're in Summit County (right shadows?), so everything is wicked close.

im at leadville (lake county, neighboring to summit) not steamboat. steamboat is hella far from summit county.

copper = 25 minutes

breck = 45

keystone = hour

abasin = hour and 10

winter park = hour and 45

loveland = 2 hours 15 minutes

oh and vail = 40 minutes

roughly

Edited by shadows

• 3 months later...
sounds sick, what program are you in? And was that setup in the pictures built right at the school? (u guys have tons of snow!!!)

Ski Resort Operations (sao)

and yea the setup was built at the school. we have our own cats/snowmobiles. got our own rails (those were ours in the rail jam). we have a xcountry ski track that goes around the town as well.

theres 5 buildings that make up campus. that includes a shop for the cats/equipment labs and dorms.

one of the buildings is also a dedicated bouldering/rock wall that we can use whenever.

i got to get a picture up of our backyard setup sometime, its really sick.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...