3-31 TR Mount Mitsubishi

phillycore

In Douglike fashion here's my TR for today March 31st 2008

I woke up at 5:15am and said screw this... smacked the snooze button.. 8 minutes later the wife was yelling get the hell out of bed, you're going to be late. You're never late when you want to go skiing but when you want to go to work you never wake the hell up. Yeah yeah whatever.. So I got up, get dressed the whole 9, went downstairs for my vitamins and a monster. Started up the XL7 with the remote start all pimp style and what-not. Dropped some steeze in the ol bathroom, washed my hands and hit the road... Preston and Steve on the radio... good shit as usual.. Hit a traffic light but I was the first car so it was cool as I wanted to beat the school zone lights which come on right about the same time I pass them everyday.

Sorry guys no pics, I'm not a supporter as I save all my duckies for ski trips.

Moved on my way, down through Upland and into the city of Chester, Pa. where I merged onto I95 then onto Rt322 East into New JerZee via the CBB (Commodore Barry for all you non familiars and NOOB'z out there ya heard!!) I wa sin a speed restricted area and the Patrollers were out so I had to keep from getting whistled at as I didn't want a ticket or my pass (ezpass) revoked.

After the CBB I merged onto Rt130S, then onto High Hill road (where the safety meetings are held) across the RR tracks which were mad crispy but don't tell anyone. Then I made a quick Right at the merge onto Heron drive and into my spot out front.

I then Booted up my Taylor Dunn and got ready to get some first label steeze.. Grabbed my orders for the day and hit that... First the Bulk section, then the small parts area... lapping those back and forth all while loading up on the massive Mitsu booter!! (otherwise known as the Dock). Ran into some others from the Mitsu crew throughout the day and shot the shit while waiting for the next run.. Got in about 6 runs or 385 lines of mad steezy Mitsu vert. then it was time to break out for some Wawa Diet Lemonade Tea and a Banquet meal as I was keeping lunch on the cheap!!

Lunch ends at 1 dirty dirty and I'll be back at it till 5 when I'll hop back in the XL7 and head out back to Pa. to pick up my boys from the daycare...

WERD DEEZY!!

Damn it sucks being at work instead of skiing...