1. Battleship Box

2. Flat Box

3. Down Street Rail

4. Oil tank hot dog thing

5. The red bull thing

Boulder Park:

3 Jump Line

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

i think thawhen the snow is like granular adn super soft boulders parkcrew should move the granular stuff off the lip and just cut it with the hard stuff underneath becasue whne they do rake runs they fix everything by putting more granular on top but as soon as they walk away and one person hits it its back just the way it was.

i think thawhen the snow is like granular adn super soft boulders parkcrew should move the granular stuff off the lip and just cut it with the hard stuff underneath becasue whne they do rake runs they fix everything by putting more granular on top but as soon as they walk away and one person hits it its back just the way it was.

Then the lip becomes smaller.. and smaller. And that would happen very very quick with conditions like this weekend. And there is no "hard stuff" Those lips were built when it was warm out hence just being a slush pile.

Then the lip becomes smaller.. and smaller. And that would happen very very quick with conditions like this weekend. And there is no "hard stuff" Those lips were built when it was warm out hence just being a slush pile.

UREA. if they reshape the lip and urea the hell out of it, and then let it sit for 10 minutes instead of opening it right away, it will firm up.

the only lip i thought that really got beat up was the down rail on bunny. everything else held up pretty well.

Edited by Justo8484

Word is they are putting features on a another trail for weekend. So then there will be 3 parks open,

Yeah hopefully this weekend they'll go out with a bang. A bunch of flat boxes was nice and simple, but I was hoping to see some different setups. I'd like to see an up-tube to gap or jump box to butter box, something creative.

Jesse and I hit boulder up yesterday and had a really good time..neither of us cared in the least bit the conditions..its decent skiing in april in PA..come on now haha. So stoked to be able to get out there. The only downside was the weather..

On a side note, there were a shitload of chick skiers there that were killing it and I felt like a major pussy haha. Props to them girlies.

and me altho i didnt really kill it. at all but its was a fun day. well idk if you saw me but i was there

hmm yeah I didnt see you. I wish I knew all these PASR'ers were there. I have a shitload on PASR stickers I need to giive away haha.

Next weekend Ill be there.

hmm yeah I didnt see you. I wish I knew all these PASR'ers were there. I have a shitload on PASR stickers I need to giive away haha.

Next weekend Ill be there.

i had yellow pants... and hair sticking out the front of my helmet... a bright green helmet.

i had yellow pants... and hair sticking out the front of my helmet... a bright green helmet.

I wasnt feeling too good sunday mornin so I was a little out of it. I didnt see you though.

I had Black pants, White tall T and a grey hoodie on. Blue hat and gogs.