May Day!

librider

First off TTC aka im a 12 year old girl being a "pussy" as you defined it, shut your mouth, and go buy a car. and How old are you really? do you have a legitimate job? or does grandma still drive you to wendy's for work and rubs your wiener with her wrinkly sausage fingers. And if you wanna meet me? does this mean i have to pick you up? will you spring for gas?

You just created this username a few minutes ago to start shit in this thread. :rolleyes:

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2672

I know it's true and checked your profile right before you posted.

I look forward to a summer spent at the beach and wakeboarding without dealing with some of the tools on here.

Have fun.

Fluffy-

Whenever you want to be a man and tell me your name and how to reach you.

feel free to PM me.

Edited by TT C6

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just created this username a few minutes ago to start shit in this thread. :rolleyes:

http://www.paskiandride.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2672

I know it's true and checked your profile right before you posted.

I look forward to a summer spent at the beach and wakeboarding without dealing with some of the tools on here.

Have fun.

Fluffy-

Whenever you want to be a man and tell me your name and how to reach you.

feel free to PM me.

Will I have to come and pick you up if I want to meet you? You are being quite hypocritical...BDK asked you what your name was on another thread and you declined to answer. Also, if matters of this nature should be handled via PM then why aren't you doing it that way numbnuts???? Practice what you preach.

In other news.....May Day should be sweet. I can't wait to see what the Big Boulder PARK masterminds have in store. Any particular features that you guys would love to see out there?

In other news.....May Day should be sweet. I can't wait to see what the Big Boulder PARK masterminds have in store. Any particular features that you guys would love to see out there?

the sexy down flat down. not the short crappy one, the nice long one. and the long hybrid box set up on a slight upslope with a long landing.

Will I have to come and pick you up if I want to meet you? You are being quite hypocritical...BDK asked you what your name was on another thread and you declined to answer. Also, if matters of this nature should be handled via PM then why aren't you doing it that way numbnuts???? Practice what you preach.

YOU started sending ME unsolicited PMs and I tried to take it to your face.

But, YOU are the coward that won't tell me your name and how I can contact you in PMs.

I hoped that if I exposed you as the coward that you are in public, you'd man up and post your name and what you do at BB.

Post who you are and what you do at Boulder or go back under your bridge like the coward troll that you are.

why would anyone want to tell the whole internet who they are?

Other mountain employees have no problem posting their names and what they do at the mountain.

I always post my name and what I do when my activities online are work related.

I agree that this was meant for PMs. But, I'm tired of Fullfy ducking the question in PMs and Fluffy's public shady-ness.

I am sorry for taking up bandwidth with BS that should have been finished in PM. :(

Edited by TT C6

Post who you are and what you do at Boulder or go back under your bridge like the coward troll that you are.

I dont know what the fuck your deal is, but apparently no one cares about this but you. You posted the same fucking question 50 times and your not going to get an answer because he doesnt want to give his name to some random person on the internet.

Please, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ITS GETTING OLD.

"I tried to take it to your face."

Oh ya? Well, I'll get inside your face!

This made me laugh outloud. Thank you for that small joy on a rainy day.

Just give your name and how to get in touch with you if you want to "get inside my face".

I don't make threats over the internet. I show up.

I dont know what the fuck your deal is, but apparently no one cares about this but you. You posted the same fucking question 50 times and your not going to get an answer because he doesnt want to give his name to some random person on the internet.

Please, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH, ITS GETTING OLD.

Although you have started shit with me over something that has NOTHING to do with you....

You are right and I agree.

I actually agree with almost everything you have posted on PASR.

So, I'll give it a rest.

This was my last ditch effort to get Fluffy to step up.

Now I know that he's a pussy and never will be a man about this.

Rant over.

Edited by TT C6

WTF? So if i give you my name are you gonna come to the Poconos and fight me in a stone circle death match? Bwahahaha.

Why are you laughing? You're the one who has been making threats.

Post or PM your name/contact info so I can step up.

Time to man up or shut up.

NO ONE WANTS TO READ THIS DRAMA ANYMORE.

Edited by TT C6