Year end teaser...

nick

hey guys, heres the teaser for our year end video title who said that??!! im not gonna lie, alot of the shots in the teaser are from boulder but seeing as this is our home mountain i decided to post it here...lemme know what you guys think.

www.whatthehuckcrew.com

thats actually the link to our website, but its the first post on the there. you do need quicktime to view it, im currently uploading to google video so ill update the post with that link when its done for those of you who do not have quicktime. Like i said the teaser is alot of footage from big boulder but the actual video will have alot more shots from bear...hope you guys enjoy.

nice work nick. im always checking your site for some new wth videos

Oh and did you guys ever come out with your full video last year? i remember watching that teaser...

Edited by Oakley21

yeah we did, i didnt edit it though, matt did. I think we still have a couple copies left (i might be able to get you one if your interested). The one this year though my goal is to make it free and hand out to whoever wants one, hopefully i can do that, we'll have to see. Just keep checking every so often, ill be updating the site maybe with some more sneak peaks as i start to edit the video. As far as the grammar on my site goes i know its not the best but i dont think its that bad. I usually post stuff there in between doing everything else so its kinda quick, and its not meant to be a formal website really, just a place to keep people up to date on our happenings, ill go back and check for some major errors though, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by nick

That was ILL.

oh yeah molly, this is the first time ive been on here since the season ended. I got your message, i do have some shots from you but not really a whole lot, not worth putting an edit together, sorry. This year though im gonna try to talk to andy and maybe get like a bi weekly video going featuring all the locals...kinda like big boulder does.

oh yeah molly, this is the first time ive been on here since the season ended. I got your message, i do have some shots from you but not really a whole lot, not worth putting an edit together, sorry. This year though im gonna try to talk to andy and maybe get like a bi weekly video going featuring all the locals...kinda like big boulder does.

oh its cool i just wondered becuase will filming me alot. but the biweekly edit would be real cool hopefully that can happen next year.

yeah i got to talk to andy about the edits...if anybody knows his email that would be great. I wanna talk to him about possibly getting a job on park crew too, ide really like to work for bear, i got some good ideas and i think i could help out the mountain alot, especially considering im there everyday anyway haha.

Looks good, some of the shots need some CC because they look pretty blown out.

tried too but they were messed up pretty bad, and with the way they were lit it would get really funky when i brought the whites down and stuff so i just said forget it and left it go. Its only like the handrail shots, and i knew they were gonna be weird when i was shooting them b/c the way the light was that day.

• 4 months later...

video is not done yet, its getting there but im really busy with school. I think were gonna try to premier it somewhere but im not sure yet. Once it's done i might try and put it up on youtube, and it will prob be out as a podcast, just as our video's now are as well. But thats all hypothetical, im not sure exactly what we are doing right this minute but ill keep you guys updated.

im not seein it its not showin up or somethin

What are you looking for man??? The video??? its not done yet. If you looking for the teaser click the link in my sig and scroll down a little ways and youll find it.