heads up on some killer gear/deals...

Shadows

i just bought px15s and kind of wish i didnt cause i didnt even know they made these until a few minutes ago...

px12s with the bomber toe piece and worm screw. crazy good bindings. and only $160 (think you got to pay for shipping though)

px15s were 200 (free shipping) so it probably evened out a little more. still 160 for these are pretty damn good.

http://www.coloradoskioutlet.com/item4114.htm

check it out. buy em

i just bought px15s and kind of wish i didnt cause i didnt even know they made these until a few minutes ago...

px12s with the bomber toe piece and worm screw. crazy good bindings. and only $160 (think you got to pay for shipping though)

px15s were 200 (free shipping) so it probably evened out a little more. still 160 for these are pretty damn good.

http://www.coloradoskioutlet.com/item4114.htm

check it out. buy em

i could be wrong, but i'm almost positive that the binding in the picture is not the one they're selling. i dont think they dropped that toe down to a 12 din, or gave a 12 din binding the wormscrew heel. notice in the description it says the binding has the 3mm shock absorber pad? no pad on the binding in that picture... 200 for px15s is a killer deal however.

I need me some wide brake binders for my firstbloods too.....

hmmmmm...

we were selling px12 jibs with wide brakes for 169 this past season, we probably have some left over that you'd be able to pick up during ski mania in august for a little less than that. if you're getting a px binding, just make sure you actually get one with a break wide enough without bending, because they dont take to bending quite as well as the p series did.

we were selling px12 jibs with wide brakes for 169 this past season, we probably have some left over that you'd be able to pick up during ski mania in august for a little less than that. if you're getting a px binding, just make sure you actually get one with a break wide enough without bending, because they dont take to bending quite as well as the p series did.

Yeah i have px12's on my firstbloods. I tried bending and they snapped. Had to shell out the extra $ for the wider brakes.