Quicksilver That's It, That's All teaser

daver

• 5 months later...
http://www.youtube.com/user/JankXtreme

There you go Malozzi, and seriously are you stalking my posts.

Also, to watch in HD type: &fmt=18 after the URL and hit enter.

My one friend from another forum said this "Keep pirated video links in Private Messages or don't even share them at all... they are after all illegal; Don't rob film companies of their time and money; they lug tons of camera equipment around for half a year just to lock themselves in a basement and do editing for the other half; in the end it was all for you. Don't be cheap. Most snowboard DVDs might as well be 2-in-1 because bonuses usually equally a movie by themselves."

I tend to agree.. they do ALL that work.. put ALL the money into it.. to get people to go and just watch illegal copys for free..

hmmm. its probably only 25 bucks anyway...

Edit: although i have to admit that I dont always follow that rule either. I just Thought id be nice to get other people thinking.. Plus i do think it'd be smart to buy it if you have the cash instead of getting it illegally..

Edited by boardin_nerd

My one friend from another forum said this "Keep pirated video links in Private Messages or don't even share them at all... they are after all illegal; Don't rob film companies of their time and money; they lug tons of camera equipment around for half a year just to lock themselves in a basement and do editing for the other half; in the end it was all for you. Don't be cheap. Most snowboard DVDs might as well be 2-in-1 because bonuses usually equally a movie by themselves."

I tend to agree.. they do ALL that work.. put ALL the money into it.. to get people to go and just watch illegal copys for free..

Edit: although i have to admit that I dont always follow that rule either. I just Thought id be nice to get other people thinking.. Plus i do think it'd be smart to buy it if you have the cash instead of getting it illegally..

your missing the point that these companies pay all this money... its not because they what to make tons of money selling movies. they want people see pros using their gear and have every kid say well if it is good enough for Travis Rice it must be good enough for me. its all advertising.

The OP just sold one of those movies for the producers of that movie by posting that. I intend to go BUY the HD version of that DVD at the store just BECAUSE I saw it on you tube. :)

Ya. you both have good points.. and I wasn't exactly saying it was strictly wrong. i do it to and know whats its like. i just thought i'd show another side of it in case nobody ever thought about it before like i hadn't... if that makes sense ??? hahah!

Oh and Zaldon i nvr saw it from the view.. but that makes alot of sense!

and tt c6 i ditto that