Skidude Pissin Off The Daves

forumpl155

I asked for teh DAILY pics.  I think Davey J knew that i just wanted to see the mountain.  As for K...well hes just getting pissed off by everyone

haha dave K is just mad that i actually replyed to his PM and made him look like an asshole. lol. still waiting on what he has to say about my second reply.

but whats ks deal with "oh give us a break". saying that is so lame. all he had to do is say what dave j said and it would be the end of the convo. dave k really needs to get over himself a lil.

Dickhead post #1:

"I believe Davey J's comments above have addressed this issue. As such, I'm locking this topic.

Dave K

Camelback"

Dickhead post #2:

"Boy, we have a busy day and get behind schedule and the natives get restless...

Seriously, pictures were taken earlier today, but it's been extremely busy around here. I would say that you could cut us a little slack, don't you think?

Dave K

Camelback"

I'm thinkin' DaveK's trying to oust DaveJ as King Dickhead.

Dickhead post #1:

"I believe Davey J's comments above have addressed this issue. As such, I'm locking this topic.

Dave K

Camelback"

Dickhead post #2:

"Boy, we have a busy day and get behind schedule and the natives get restless...

Seriously, pictures were taken earlier today, but it's been extremely busy around here. I would say that you could cut us a little slack, don't you think?

Dave K

Camelback"

I'm thinkin' DaveK's trying to oust DaveJ as King Dickhead.

honestly though, daveyj isnt the one doing the locking, he'll daveK locked it even after daveyj replyed to the thread. word has it, daveyj might even stop by on 2/7 at blue :woot

K has always been worse then J...Plus now J is a member of our commuity..Tho his post count is a little low.

Say whaaaaat? Hmmm.

Any of you guys end up needed info on how to find and configure anonymous proxies after Dickheads ban you, just lemme know.

I hate to be disagreeable, but they are both Dickheads to me. I'd post some of the PM's they sent me, but they kept banning my accounts until I threatened to share my evil knowledge. Oh, and then they get all warm and fuzzy. But they both did something extremely personal to me that was outside the confines of a MB. And my offense? Crashing and burning Snowsnow's computer because he was flaming.

My plan is to use restraint and vigorously attempt not slapping both those boys.

Venting complete.

Nope. They left my accounts up long enough for me to read them. Bottom line, though, was that they started addressing me by my business partner's name, trying to intimidate me, thinking it was me. They were confused by the accounts our season passes were listed in. And then they both went waaay over the line. Atomic knows about it and is free to pass it along by PM to you.

Snowsnow threatened one of the girls on our Yahoo board. So I set him up with an anonymous proxy that ran through a Cobalt Blue server that a friend owns. Then I crashed his computer hard. When Snowsnow shows up these days, he's much more careful about what he does.

Okay, happy thoughts now.

Snowsnow, aka McKillsCB, was just a flamer from Mountain Creek. He also flamed Hunter's board, telling everyone there what a bunch of lame assholes they were and that he boarded 300+ days a year, etc...

He was the main reason that RSN shut down the MC board. Even though he hated every mountain but MC, he was a 'hater' of everyone on the MC board. Those guys were trying to find out who he was so they could kill him. Funny, but I think at least two guys that were instructors almost got beaten up---or were beaten up---after being mistaken for Snowsnow.

haha. I remember the shit he used to say he could do at mc. was some funny shit. claimed to ride for burton at one point. shit like that. claimed to do insane tricks which I haven't heard of pros doing. talked shit on other mc'ers as well. funny stuff. I remember the incident on the yahoo board... I still have that place bookmarked. had some funny pics on it. :)

Snowsnow, aka McKillsCB, was just a flamer from Mountain Creek. He also flamed Hunter's board, telling everyone there what a bunch of lame assholes they were and that he boarded 300+ days a year, etc...

He was the main reason that RSN shut down the MC board. Even though he hated every mountain but MC, he was a 'hater' of everyone on the MC board. Those guys were trying to find out who he was so they could kill him. Funny, but I think at least two guys that were instructors almost got beaten up---or were beaten up---after being mistaken for Snowsnow.

Thats funny cuz when i had a race at MC all of us from PA murdered them all. I dont even know if there was a NJ person in the top 10 maybe one or two at the most