Blue Mountain News

RootDKJ

I got this in my email today. I'm guessing that GSS will be happy.

New for this Season!

62.jpg

Blue Mountain Season Pass holders can enjoy great savings at Stowe Mountain Resort.

When a Blue Mt Season Pass Holder shows their Season Pass at the Stowe season pass office, they can receive a free Stowe Points Card.

The Stowe Points Card entitles users to reduced priced lift tickets (Saturdays & Holidays excluded) and other great deals throughout the entire 2008/2009 season. Visit www.stowe.com for more details!

Nice...especially since I spend several days per season at Stowe..here is a copy and paste from the website.. Root another good thing about having a season pass is that alot of ski areas give a discount for season passholders from other ski areas..Hunter used to have a free day for people with season passes from other resorts..and it's hard to forget how generous Camelback was last season giving free lift tickets to passholders from other resorts for the last few weeks of the ski season. Touch the Sky..Blue mountain..

THE 08/09 STOWE POINTS CARD! JUST $75!

For the 2008/2009 Season, we

How long till Stowe buys up Blue Mtn. I've heard the new owner is aggressively trying to polish up the place in order to sell it and cash out.

Blue's looking for a few good men and women!

Be a volunteer member of our Resort Host/Hostess program. This branch of our new Guest Services department will be responsible for helping us make each of our guest's visits a fun and welcoming experience. We are looking for volunteers to help with group/bus meet and greets, answering guest's questions, assisting guests with special needs, lending a hand with special events, and making Blue Mountain one of the best resorts in the region.

If you interested in becoming part of the team please call us at 610.826.7700 ext. 1466 or email Jack at jsturm@skibluemt.com

Is Blue going non profit? Volunteer while they rake in millions?? SUCKERS.

Edited by trimreaper

How long till Stowe buys up Blue Mtn. I've heard the new owner is aggressively trying to polish up the place in order to sell it and cash out.

I seriously doubt Stowe will be buying Blue anytime soon as Stowe is owned by AIG, and AIG is currently part of that whole bailout fiasco...

If anything Stowe will be for sale soon....