Camelback's Earliest Opening - FRIDAY NOV. 21st!

SkiCamelback

To kick the season off, Camelback is setting up rails at the Tubing Park! That's right -- it's the earliest that CB has opened, and we are starting with rails and park features! Here's the scoop:

Friday - 3 pm to 8 pm and it's FREE

Sat. & Sun. - 10 am to 4 pm and it's a $10 Admission ticket.

As a bonus -- Complimentary Park passes will be issued that can be used all season once the mountain opens, so come out and ride this weekend and save the $5 for the park pass.

To get onto the slope -- a waiver must be signed, so if you're under 18 -- you will need a parental signature. The forms can be downloaded from the website CLICK FOR FORM

For more info click here

Remember -- get boards and bindings safety checked!!

We are looking forward to a great season and pray for snow!!

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to let you know that we've been busy pushing out the piles on tubing for this weekend. It looks like we'll have a real fun park setup for you tomorow. Expect 5-6 jibs and maybe some air time... Saturday and Sunday we will be running the magic carpet and Thanksgiving weekend we'll have the resort open. The new snowmaking equipment is awesome and I cant wait to see how much MORE snow we have by the 28th.

The setup as of yesterday was:

20' down box

20' down round bar

20' flat box

12' flat rail

2- butter boxes

some corrugated and a mailbox type thing

and two jumps (one progression style and one about 20 feet long)

The snowmakers made a ton of snow last night and i'm going to see how it pushes out right now...Good possibility things will be a bit different again today.

-Will

The setup as of yesterday was:

20' down box

20' down round bar

20' flat box

12' flat rail

2- butter boxes

some corrugated and a mailbox type thing

and two jumps (one progression style and one about 20 feet long)

The snowmakers made a ton of snow last night and i'm going to see how it pushes out right now...Good possibility things will be a bit different again today.

-Will

chyeaa will thats legit! wish i could be there. ill prolly make it up sometime during the week once they get a lift or 2 open

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-boiiiiiiiiii. ill probably make it up on thanksgiving. what are crowds usually like on t-giving? packed? mellow?

i dont think they have ever been open that earlie but considering its cb it will most likely be packed. i could be wrong though

i dont think they have ever been open that earlie but considering its cb it will most likely be packed. i could be wrong though

i dont think it will be packed. i really dont think that the weekend/holiday warriors really have any clue that mountains are starting to open up. the dont know that they are open until they see snow in their back yard or people with gear on their car.