Looking for some kids to ride with

DHarrisburg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every season they push for the 4th of July, this season they'll probably be riding until mid/end of July (we've got a nice base built up).  I might be working at Mt.Hood this summer, and if I get to ride there all summer there's no reason I shouldn't get 100 this year, but ideally I'd like to get it before I leave Mammoth (end of May if I get the job, mid June if I don't).

hey!! i been a camper out at mt. hood summer ski camps for 3yrs, a worker for two...what camp would you be thinking about going to?

my friend Jason lives out in Mammoth Lakes currently, I think on Manzanita street? does that look right? look for him and his retard friend Hinney, they're funny guys

see you at cback..or maybe hood! :)

do you unicycle on mountian biking trails? :confused

Yeah actually I do, but thats beside the point :P.

Hey BurtonGirl. Did an idiot in a black jacket with twin tip skis yell at you or your friend when you were up on Monday in the park? If so that was me :D. I thought you or your friend was a snowboarder who I had just been riding with in Smuggler's Notch (she snowboards at CB too), but after I called out I realized it wasn't her, haha. Oops.

If it was you, nice to meet you by the way :).

Edited by lurker

Lurker....If I was wearing a pink collere'd t-shirt...or if it was later in the night a black jacket w/ fur...then it was me, and my friend was wearing a stupid tie dye long john outfit, and then later a tie dye shirt...I probably didn't notice if you yelled at me :) because I ride w/ my ipod on, and I just don't pay attention...hehe

but nice to meet you too! We were rippin it up on Monday...I should be up friday and if not saturday morning so if your up find me!

Edited by BurtonGirl

hey!! i been a camper out at mt. hood summer ski camps for 3yrs, a worker  for two...what camp would you be thinking about going to?

my friend Jason lives out in Mammoth Lakes currently, I think on Manzanita street? does that look right? look for him and his retard friend Hinney, they're funny guys

see you at cback..or maybe hood! :)

I'm trying to get a job at HCSC. Just read an email from the camp director saying that my resume/application packet was "all time" and that he was going to give it to the kitchen director (kitchen being where I applied to work) with a big star on it :) I lived on Manzanita for about 3 weeks and met a kid from New Hope, does he live in employee housing or somewhere else?

anyone wanna ride this weekend?? let me kno ill have my camera with a tape to get some footage

I'm going to be hitting up some urban shit this weekend/next week, if you want to come down to Bethlehem and film. Building drop in ramp as we speak :D

I'm trying to get a job at HCSC.  Just read an email from the camp director saying that my resume/application packet was "all time" and that he was going to give it to the kitchen director (kitchen being where I applied to work) with a big star on it :)  I lived on Manzanita for about 3 weeks and met a kid from New Hope, does he live in employee housing or somewhere else?

I'm going to be hitting up some urban shit this weekend/next week, if you want to come down to Bethlehem and film.  Building drop in ramp as we speak :D

u gunna give me a ride down there

none of my friends drive plus it would help on a location

well I want to slide one of the down flat downs behind nitchmann middle school, planning on sliding one or two in pembrook, and mabye a few up at lehigh. if you're really interested, 610.216.9015, my name is Terence, mabye I can pick you up

• 2 weeks later...