Looking for some kids to ride with

DHarrisburg

I'm coming back home to PA March 10th to the 16th and will probably spend a night or two at good old CB. If you want to take a few laps with a crumb bum from Mammoth, post and mabye we can figure out a date.

Also, I'm going to ask in advance that I don't get any douchebags who feel the need to show me up because I ride out west. I'll probably end just doing butters and backside 180s all night anyway. If you want to ride, that's cool, but I'm coming home on vacation, not to have some 15 year old show me up all night.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming back home to PA March 10th to the 16th and will probably spend a night or two at good old CB.  If you want to take a few laps with a crumb bum from Mammoth, post and mabye we can figure out a date.

Also, I'm going to ask in advance that I don't get any douchebags who feel the need to show me up because I ride out west.  I'll probably end just doing butters and backside 180s all night anyway.  If you want to ride, that's cool, but I'm coming home on vacation, not to have some 15 year old show me up all night.

I ride at CB alot (almost everyday). Just look for the PASR stickers on my helmet. No risk of me being 15 or trying to show you up.

hey DHarrisburg, i just read that one post you made in the camelback forum about going off the jumps and hitting rails with your jets jacket. at first i was like this guy is a fucking idiot and then i saw your name on pasr and you had a normal post and was like o sarcasm. just thought i would post it on here because i thought it was funny.

"Hey, just because I can't get "totally radical" in the half pipe like you can dosen't mean I shouldn't be there. Last week some jerk yelled at me because I was jumping off the rail jumps! What the heck! The reason I don't slide the rails is because if I fall on one of them I might get paint on my Jets jacket and to be quite honest I'd rather keep my jacket clean then slide some dumb piece of metal. And so what if I sit behind a jump? If you can't see where you are landing you shouldn't be jumping!!!"

hey DHarrisburg, i just read that one post you made in the camelback forum about going off the jumps and hitting rails with your jets jacket. at first i was like this guy is a fucking idiot and then i saw your name on pasr and you had a normal post and was like o sarcasm. just thought i would post it on here because i thought it was funny.

Hahahaha dude I've been reading the CB forums for 3 years and it's fun fucking with all the idiots that post there.

But SHHHH keep it quiet that I'm not some gaper :)

Edited by DHarrisburg

haha whats up terrence. i'd love to hit the slopes with ya. and you know there are no worries with me trying to show you up or anything, i just like to have a good time. shoot me an IM or PM while your home, and i'll try and meet ya up there. hope things out west are going well. you still DJing? take it easy kid. peace.

hope things out west are going well. you still DJing? take it easy kid. peace.

Going pretty good, got a much better job this year and found a sick house. As of today I've got like 34 days in so far. I'm a little behind schedule on my goal (100 before July) so I'm gonna have to put in some work when I get home :) I brought all my records out with me but don't have space to set up all my shit, so havn't really been doing that much DJing lately, unfortunately.

Hahahaha dude I've been reading the CB forums for 3 years and it's fun fucking with all the idiots that post there.

But SHHHH keep it quiet that I'm not some gaper :)

:lol:lol

I've been watching that thread on the CB forum, and thought you'd pushed the sarcasm a little too far, but the people left posting there (aplogies to skimom, sibhusky and a couple of others) since this forum started are so f%^#ing dumb they'll probably never catch on.

Keep up the good work and good luck with 100 days. :rock

when does mammoth close if your snowboarding till july?

Every season they push for the 4th of July, this season they'll probably be riding until mid/end of July (we've got a nice base built up). I might be working at Mt.Hood this summer, and if I get to ride there all summer there's no reason I shouldn't get 100 this year, but ideally I'd like to get it before I leave Mammoth (end of May if I get the job, mid June if I don't).

• 2 weeks later...
March 20th at 5 PM

i have no choice but to agree with the dude on this one at five PM the last ridable trial at cb will melt away and camelbeach will be open for buissness. unless by some merical camelback gets the genius idea to sell all of their water slides and put all of the money into making new trails and expanding into a larger mountian, but we all know that would never happen.

i have no choice but to agree with the dude on this one at five PM the last ridable trial at cb will melt away and camelbeach will be open for buissness. unless by some merical camelback gets the genius idea to sell all of their water slides and put all of the money into making new trails and expanding into a larger mountian, but we all know that would never happen.

Oh, I'm banking on the fact that CB will not close due to lack of coverage. It will just arbitrarily close, with a resonable base on most trails. They will just close because operations will cost more than the tickets purchases for the day. Reguardless I'm saying the 25th sounds as good as anything barring any heat wave.