Killington

sexkitten

In case anyone cares we just booked my 30th B-Day trip for Feb 23 thru 27th atK-Mart. I am sooo excited. I hope that you guys were right about the gondola being all the way open during the week. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes. We're trying the Killington Grand this time so I'll let you know about that too.

Nice..where did you stay the last time???? Wow Sexkitten is turning 30...wait a second..that means I'll be thirty a couple months later..wow..I'm not ready to have white hair and saggy balls..

We stayed at The Inn of the Six Mountains and it was a crap hole. Hopefully The Killington Grand will be better. Why can't VT resorts be better?

BTW at 30 the hair and balls are still fine. 40 however is a different story. Anyway what's so bad about a little sag? At least as a guy you can kinda get away with it.

We stayed at The Inn of the Six Mountains and it was a crap hole. Hopefully The Killington Grand will be better. Why can't VT resorts be better?

BTW at 30 the hair and balls are still fine. 40 however is a different story. Anyway what's so bad about a little sag? At least as a guy you can kinda get away with it.

Really, cause I've stayed at The Inn of Six Mountains 3 years ago, and found it pretty nice. Well, the pool was a little weird, but the hot tub and bar worked well. Breakfast was pretty decent also. Restaurant was ok, there are better places on the road.

The Grand Summit Hotel and Spa at Mt Snow is SICK. I highly recommend you consider staying there. The spa alone is worth it.

Hmmm... maybe there will be two trips up North this year . Thanks for the suggestion... I'll definitely have to check it out.

Hah.. funny how many people are having their 30th birthdays.

Here's the aftermath of my 30th on November 22nd:

bar_tab.jpg

Killington is a great way to spend a birthday. I'll be up there maybe a week or two after you.

Nice damage man. Being 30 (or almost 30) rocks BTW. I'm not one of those chicks who cares about being an old fuck.

braaaaghh....i remember turning 30 and trading in my gti for a mini van the same week :banghead

a ski trip to killy sounds waaay better!!!!!

Mini van!!!????!! I'll never go that route... no kids in my future and no need for that much space in a vehicle in my world. I used to hate having a February birthday. Now that Bob and I are back on the snow I couldn't ask for a better month.

Killington grand is so sick. Definitely check out the outside pool. Its so awesome.

I really do love nothing more than being in the hot tub in sub zero temps. Snow sticks to the eye lashes and my pigtails freeze right up. So fun!!!