East Mt. is open

RidgeRacer

I got there around 10. East Mtn was pretty tracked out and cruddy. The park was decent though, they had a 15 and 20 step down. The 20 was real fun and easy to throw shit on, definitely going back tomorrow morning. I'm at boulder now super bored in the lodge, waiting for people to show up

has boudler been changed at all? any more jumpers? i wanna know if its worth my time tomorrow morning or should i just go to frost again?

ONE park at Frost has 2 good jumps. :)

But, the landings got pretty icy. :( Also, I had to bomb the 2nd one from the landing of the 1st.

I was told that there will be no new jumps at BB this weekend and it's the same ONE jump only (35+ft) in Boulder Park. :(

LOVE Park needs to be built with some 20 ft jumps ASAP. Boulder needs multiple jumps on multiple runs with a variance in size.

Edited by TT C6

Boulder was pretty shitty, honestly, but it was more of mother nature's fault. With all the natural snow they blew snow on top of it so it was a sticky mess in some parts. They also cut the lip on the jump down a good bit. Between that, the snow, and my dry ass bases (laziness) I had some speed issues. Caught the knuckle on a 3 second hit of the day...smashed my face with my knees. Not so fun.

Freedom was normal...setup is getting old though. I'd be pissed if I wasn't moving to Colorado in 6 days. Super disappointed though. I thought they would have a jump line before I left.

yeah boulder has been such a joke so far this year. ill stick with frost until that fat jack osborne guy gets his head out of his ass and puts up something decent

1324368.jpg

put a red bull hat on that picture and we got the famed big boulder park designer

Edited by dw2430

yeah boulder has been such a joke so far this year. ill stick with frost until that fat jack osborne guy gets his head out of his ass and puts up something decent

1324368.jpg

put a red bull hat on that picture and we got the famed big boulder park designer

He's been working more on exposure and bringing comps to boulder than getting the setup dialed in. Boulder still has three top to bottom (more or less) park runs before Christmas. And Frost also has a top to bottom run. It's still sick, but last year they really had their shit together and this year I feel like they're kind of sluggish. Regardless their setup is still the best and its maintained the best out of anywhere else around here.