Glorified Gaper Day

burton11

I know it's early, but I think bear creek should have an event of some sort for gaper day. All the big mountains out west have an actual gaper day, and I think we should too. It's just plain hilarious to see some of the shit people wear and it would be cool to get a lot of people to do it at bear this year.

I know it's early, but I think bear creek should have an event of some sort for gaper day. All the big mountains out west have an actual gaper day, and I think we should too. It's just plain hilarious to see some of the shit people wear and it would be cool to get a lot of people to do it at bear this year.

I'm in.. always in for wearing crazy shit

PASR organized one last year that was a lot of fun. It was at blue, but everyone wore some crazy outfits and we had a blast. It is a garuntee that one will happen again this year. Just wait for an official announcement about the date and the place!

I want to congratulate you guys on organizing a monumental gaper day today. I cannot believe the turnout you got for this event.

It wasn't just the costumes, these people were very convincing - standing all over the parks, pretending to forget to unload the lifts at the top,

getting knocked over by the lift at the bottom - and so much more. Great event guys. Keep up the good work. I am assuming that you

are holding your next gaper day on Presidents' day, right?

:rolleyes:;)