I THOUGHT BEAR CREEK WAS BAD

TylerDurden

A creeper is not someone you want to be, a creeper is term originated by hot girls to describe weird dudes, that follow them around and are "that guy."

Oh yeah, and you have a sole patch, that is almost mandatory to be a creeper, and you obviously meet the requirement.

A creeper is not someone you want to be, a creeper is term originated by hot girls to describe weird dudes, that follow them around and are "that guy."

Oh yeah, and you have a sole patch, that is almost mandatory to be a creeper, and you obviously meet the requirement.

You seem like the biggest douche nozzle on the planet.

GTFO!

You speak as though I don't know what a creeper is. I'm perfectly aware. I'm just glad you figured me out so fast. Now that we are past that I can start convincing you we should meet in a dark alley to play dungeons and dragons. Would you mind if I was the dungeon master? I love to be the master.

You speak as though I don't know what a creeper is. I'm perfectly aware. I'm just glad you figured me out so fast. Now that we are past that I can start convincing you we should meet in a dark alley to play dungeons and dragons. Would you mind if I was the dungeon master? I love to be the master.

:gaygiggle::ugh2gay:

Malozzi still, I don't know why you are in the Bear Creek thread. You really don't have any business being here except for following up on my posts.

Get a life you 24 possibly 25 year old nobody.

Why are you such a DOUCHE BAG?!

Why are you here, Malozzi is a gebroni who doesn't belong in the Bear thread, he comes here and leaves posts directly targeting me.

You deserve it. You think you're hot shit....you deserve to be slammed upon.