1-20-09 JF TR

Robert2

Really nice fast chalky powder.

Just plain lapped Janes...the crossover above the headwall..then Lehigh for 3 hours.

No crowds at all today. No waiting to drop in at the headwall, no waiting at the lift.

Phenomenal speeds all they way to the lift.

Definitely a top shelf adrenaline rush day.

JADIP

Awesome..that's the way it was at Blue..how was Floyds??

Never been to Floyds.

I just lapped Lehigh for 3 hours.

I think the groomers are doing a great job this year.

The surface has been very consistent no matter what the temperature or storms

drop on us.

I gotta buy somebody a beer for a job well done.

I'm kinda sad we didn't do all the Blues last week. I think that's going to be my mission this Saturday.

Did you do the two to the far west (ridge run and easy rider)? They are kind of hidden, because they are the bottom half of two green circles. They are kind of neat in their own way. Jane's lane is another neat one, because it's a little windie. They had banked turns on it a couple years ago, which were nice and something different. Lehigh has a nice head wall, but kind of gets flat too quick.

Did you do the two to the far west (ridge run and easy rider)? They are kind of hidden, because they are the bottom half of two green circles. They are kind of neat in their own way. Jane's lane is another neat one, because it's a little windie. They had banked turns on it a couple years ago, which were nice and something different. Lehigh has a nice head wall, but kind of gets flat too quick.

No! The only Blues we hit were Exhibition and Lehigh and I think it was only one or two runs on those. Almost all of our day was on East Mt. This weekend I am doing all of the trails with or without the crew.

No! The only Blues we hit were Exhibition and Lehigh and I think it was only one or two runs on those. Almost all of our day was on East Mt. This weekend I am doing all of the trails with or without the crew.

Don't froget to go down frosty and powder puff. They lead to the other blue's that I posted above. You can cross cut trails to get to the blues, if you don't want to wade through beginners. Jane's lane is next to the double lift. http://www.jfbb.com/explore/trail-maps

Edited by bigdaddyk