Satisfaction

Johnny Law

I got some new boards and binders this week and have finally completed my quiver of death.

Total boner city.....

The ARG's are a replacement for the ones the "baggage handlers" at Newark broke. Assholes.

21e7wud.jpg

Please excuse the untidiness of my basement, that particular corner is in the process of being finished

Edited by Johnny Law

Wow..putting the big Lawyer $$$$$$ to good use..how did the baggage handlers break your skis??? I know the airlines only cover damage if you have a hardcase which I don't have..

LULZ on the big lawyer I work at a small tax firm now so my hours are much better but I don't make the same kind of loot.

Those a-holes must of run them over with cart thingy or something really heavy, the tails were right angled and completely crushed. I don't have a hard case but rather a pretty hefty double bag, Northwest bitched alot but finally coughed over the cash a few weeks back.

My grandfather is actually the king of haggling and deal making, he called like four times a day. I seriously think he enjoys it.