Insert Problems

boardin_nerd

So i have the Rome Agent.. and Flow Three bindings...

I have a problem.. the bindings WONT STAY TIGHT. every two or three runs they get lose and wiggle back and forth. I finally got so fed up i just put a buttload of thread lock in and star washers... and finally they stayed tighter.. but now after a week of riding they're getting lose agian.. and nothing is helping.. My friend Said i screwd up the bindings inserts on the board... he said it'd just be easier to get a new board... ? I dont know what to do.. but its really getting to me when i have to tighten my bindings every other run. and i feel loss of control when they're loose on the mountain...

Any suggestions? what shuold i do?

And dont say its because of the FLOW's because Four of my other friends have flows and NEVER had a problem like this.. but I'm open to whatever... i'm kinda at the end of my rope..

^^^ hahahah but yah 1) flow bindings? really? epic fail lol 2) as said before loctite tape. you can buy it at any hard ware store 3) flows really?

this happened with my burton missions last year and i put the tape on and they stayed fine for the last month of the season but i bought a new board/bindings this year and have been fine so far

Edited by JibHonk