Saturday Crowds

DiMe

I've been spoiled this season because I happen to have all my weekdays free to ride whenever I want. I went up to Camelback today at 4:30 and the crowds were insane I'd say 10-20 min lift lines for the quads and about a 5 min wait on the park lift and people everywhere. I know its to be expected but it's been awhile since I seen it but I'm just curious for future reference when I'm going to have to come up on weekends next season which mountain around here gets the least crowded on Saturdays. I know Camelback and Blue are probably the worst. What are the liftline waits on the top to bottom lifts on Saturdays like at your local mountain?

Camelback: 10-20 min

Go to Sno on a weekend. No lift lines and the conditions are good the whole day and into the night.

Camelback sometimes runs the old FG doubles on weekends but it seems the new owners are after the gapers who ski once or twice a year rather than than a regular crowd and don't often run those lifts. They have no lines if running but the mountain is likely skied off by lunch time anyway. Sno is only about 30 min. farther than CB on I380. See my report in the Sno forum.

Like 3 weeks ago when I went to Camel I arived at like 10. I waited for 24 minutes to get a lift ticket -_-

I wouldn't doubt it. I went up at 3 today and it wasn't to bad I suppose everyone was leaving to watch the super bowl. I def wouldn't recommend anyone to visit CB on a Saturday its not worth the money but any time midweek its golden barely anyone there.