Bode

GS_RACE

I can understand why he would want to sit out the remainder of the season. However once August rolls around and the buzz of the media dies down he will be so itching to race again it won't be funny. More so now with the Olympics coming up in 2010. I know Bode says the Olympics mean nothing to him but he is so competitive you know he wants the world to eat a big shit sandwich when he wins the gold.

alot of stuff going on there personally, physically, equipment , results etc - i can't say i'm shocked...i know people love to bash him but with all that and still being in the top 10 it can hardly be called a waste of a season gs. hope he's back next year. it's still fun - maybe more - watching ligety and vonn this season!

alot of stuff going on there personally, physically, equipment , results etc - i can't say i'm shocked...i know people love to bash him but with all that and still being in the top 10 it can hardly be called a waste of a season gs. hope he's back next year. it's still fun - maybe more - watching ligety and vonn this season!

yeah hopefully but ending this season early doesn't make it look too good for next season. .... Ever since he ditched the US team to go independent, he hasn't been the same.

Uh..............................after he left the US team he won the overall WC! You are correct, there is nothing "same" about being the champion! :killyourself:

not in terms of performance..... just the way he acts towards the public, FIS, and the skiing community in general. He became stuck up.