Weekends?

Ride Delaware ?

I usually try to stay away from the mountains on the weekends with the crowds being disastrous, but at the beginning and end of the season I get a little more adventurous with it... How do you think the crowds will be this weekend? Im thinking of making a trip up on Saturday but I dont want to wait in liftlines all day...

Go to CB. The lines will NOT be an issue.

Check the park reports. The jump line is sick.

I figure if dawg is gonna drive all the way up from Deleware, he's going to want to ride with some PASRs on one of the most fun days of the season.. :D

This is the CB section.

It's not the Doug show or the Blue section.

Sorry. But, riding with you and Blue would NOT equal a fun day, let alone the best of the year.

Go to CB. The lines will NOT be an issue.

Check the park reports. The jump line is sick.

This is the CB section.

It's not the Doug show or the Blue section.

Sorry. But, riding with you and Blue would NOT equal a fun day, let alone the best of the year.

uh, lines wont be an issue no matter where you go.

We've got a BIG suprise for the park riders this weekend. I wouldn't worry about the lines or crowds, but I would worry about bringing your jumping skills. Rhodo will be unrecognizable. Hope to see a bunch of new faces this weekend. Dont forget that if you have a season pass to any other resort you can ride FOR FREEEEE!! Just bring your pass to the welcome center for a comp ticket, shred for a day, and then come back and do it again as many times as you want until the season is over.

Hard to beat this deal

We've got a BIG suprise for the park riders this weekend. I wouldn't worry about the lines or crowds, but I would worry about bringing your jumping skills. Rhodo will be unrecognizable. Hope to see a bunch of new faces this weekend. Dont forget that if you have a season pass to any other resort you can ride FOR FREEEEE!! Just bring your pass to the welcome center for a comp ticket, shred for a day, and then come back and do it again as many times as you want until the season is over.

Hard to beat this deal

Pitch the idea of keeping rhodo openin until May :) Just the Glenn lift push all the mountain from all the trails above it to keep Rhodo covered with a nice jib setup and some small jumps :)

camelwack..living up to the name once again. i enjoyed the parks earlier in the year but not today. who built the lips on the jumps and the skinny landings? ew. and you cant put a box out with a chip in the topsheet, it catches pretty badly. even the little park failed to provide any fun.

left the free tickets after 2 or so hours and gladly paid $36 to ride boulder