Last year CB closed on 3/26/05

AtomicSkier

Hey doug, this reminds me...Didn't you say something about not digging up extremly old threads ;)

i told my parents and my bro that cbs staying open till the 26th...

then i saw your post and was like oh.. NEVERMIND hahah so whens the closing date for this season? anyone know or have an educated guess?

he got banned again?

I didn't know I was banned until today.. I got banned because I mentioned in sarcastic to all the members here how I have spent hundreds of hours and over a thousand dollars in support and they apparently won't allocate web space to hosting of park videos along with the other rude things they have done like banning and demoting etc etc

was camelback really open until 3/26 last year?

according to camelback's message board, they are going to have a pond-skimming thing on 3/18 (they have their spring fling that weekend also), which makes it seem like this is the date that they will close this year :(

my brother learned how to ski at camelback in 2000 or 2001. he claims to have gone for the first time in the beginning of april to get lessons and was able to go skiing again a week later at camelback (i'm not sure if this is accurate). so according to him, they were open into april one of those years, but since then they have been closing in mid-march (or early march in 2002).

was camelback really open until 3/26 last year?

according to camelback's message board, they are going to have a pond-skimming thing on 3/18 (they have their spring fling that weekend also), which makes it seem like this is the date that they will close this year :(

my brother learned how to ski at camelback in 2000 or 2001. he claims to have gone for the first time in the beginning of april to get lessons and was able to go skiing again a week later at camelback (i'm not sure if this is accurate). so according to him, they were open into april one of those years, but since then they have been closing in mid-march (or early march in 2002).

Not accurate...CB has closed in March every year of the 21st century.