lower sidewinder

kmar2006

steeze are you the little kid rippin it up on armadas? i was there saturday and saw this real little kid on armada's throwing down some nice 5's. if thats you, props man. i was the tall kid, green coat, white pants, with 4FRNTs

yea, that was him on saturday....he was throwin steezy 7's off the first hit in the lower park....he's pretty good :P

ha its cool i understand him. props man, you have a bright future ahead of you for sure. we're trying to get teh skiing freeriders program started at blue for next year, you should definately join, basically practice on weekends and then go around to different comps and such. saturday was a lazy day for me though, i threw a few 5s, mostly just messing around doing stupid stuff with 180s though. i was getting some decent stuff on rails though, i learned switch 270s onto that kink box at the bottom of the park, and blind switch ups and 270s on are always fun.