CBK RAIL JAM IN JULY!!!!!!

P-architect

So for all of you that have been itching to get back on your skis and boards I've got great news for you. Over the past couple months I have been working on a really cool project here at Camelback. It's called CBK Turf. Its basically a year round, snowless terrain park setup and it's located right in the heart of Camelbeach next to the Flowrider. We've been testing and tuning the entire facility for the past couple weeks and I'm ready to open to the public. If you've never ridden on turf before I would suggest coming to try it out. This isn't quite the same as other dry riding setups and I think anybody that comes to check it out will be happy they did.

wizsequencecbk.jpg

Here's the grand opening event info!!!

Surf and Turf Jam Session

Date: Sunday July 19th

Time: 4pm-7pm

The event will cost $10 along with admission to the park. At 3:45pm you can purchase a twilight ticket. It is an informal jam style competition and we will be giving away prizes from Liquid Lightening, The Loft, Common-Grind, Nike 6.0, Camelback and possibly some other cool stuff. The comp fee will allow you unlimited access to the turf setup along with the Flowrider all night. If you've never tried the to surf the Pocono's largest wave you should definitely bring your suit and give it a try. Don't miss out on your chance to be one of the first in Pennsylvania to ski and/or snowboard in July. You wont be disappointed!!

Feel free to post any questions, I'll try to answer as many as I can.

Edited by P-architect

Eff my knee.... Sounds like a good time! I was saying 'wtf mate' about paying to get into the waterpark for this until you mentioned the flowrider... I would love to have a private evening session on the Flowrider... Good luck with everything!

The $10 event fee gets you unlimited surfing, boogie boarding, snowboarding or skiing. We'll also have a bunch of prizes to give away throughout the evening.

We'll have two different boxes in by Sunday. The flat box you see in the picture and a flat down that we're building right now.

Edited by P-architect

Thanks to everyone that came, we had a great time. Glad that the rider judged aspect went well. Like we said we feel its more important what you all think of each other than what a bunch of judges think of you. Its all spin to win anymore and this isn't figure skating. Big props to the riders and the community in general.

Also big thanks to NIKE 6.0 for bringing the van down and giving us tons of swag and trophies to give to you guys, Liquid Lightning for keepin' us fueled, The Loft for throwin' down the gear, and Camelback. Dont forget to check out the new action sports site and keep updated on upcoming events.

www.CBKActionSports.com

Thanks,

Ross

• 3 weeks later...