Burton se7en or custom?

george

Why?

I rode a rockered 157 last year. I'm about 175lbs. It was awesome for sure, but I think it was a bit much. Prob going to go back down to 154 this year.

For shits and giggles. I rode a 162 rockered rome notch last year for awhile until i broke it in Utah, and i my everyday board was a 157 GNU riders choice. Big boards are fun as hell to ride.

For shits and giggles. I rode a 162 rockered rome notch last year for awhile until i broke it in Utah, and i my everyday board was a 157 GNU riders choice. Big boards are fun as hell to ride.

They same the same thing about big women and mopeds... but you won't find me on either!

ZING

I agree that the custom is a good choice.

I like riding a big board. They are fast and give me a lot of confidence on bigger jumps.

Why?

I rode a rockered 157 last year. I'm about 175lbs. It was awesome for sure, but I think it was a bit much. Prob going to go back down to 154 this year.

Rockered boards already ride way shorter then they are, and you think a 157 was to much? Riding a 154 is going to be like riding a 150 straight midget status.

I agree that the custom is a good choice.

I like riding a big board. They are fast and give me a lot of confidence on bigger jumps.

Exactly, fast and stable is kind of what i was getting at. Especially when your trying to keep up with skiers riding sticks 20-30cm's larger then your board.

Rockered boards already ride way shorter then they are, and you think a 157 was to much? Riding a 154 is going to be like riding a 150 straight midget status.

Exactly, fast and stable is kind of what i was getting at. Especially when your trying to keep up with skiers riding sticks 20-30cm's larger then your board.

I'll prob still use the 157 for cruising around and when traveling up north. But in the pokies I spend a good amount of time 'attempting' to hit some rails, and those couple extra cm's are really noticeable.

• 1 month later...

It's all about girth, not length. :yes

Well mine's about 24cm wide between my feet......

to add to the original post, Sierra snowboards have some great deals on last years custom and custom x, not to mention a whole load of other brands.

Edited by Timeless