Is it worth it?

wow. looks unanimous, i'm skipping the jfbb pass this year. haha :-P

that february pass thing smartass stated sounds prime though! thanks!

FYI:

I answered the kid's riding question in my first post.

The most common reasons for home schooling that I know are religious beliefs, child celebrity, and behavior issues. I was curious what his was.

What's the big deal with getting the answer anyway?

and you care why? your right, the REAL reason i am homeschooeld is because i have behavior issues, i like to snowboard too much!! i see a theropist every tuesdays and thursdays. he shows me pictures of summer to try and get my mind off snowboarding. its sad really..

I was hoping he was one of the Jonas Brothers..

how do you know i'm not? :wub:

Some of you people are OVERLY DEFENSIVE.

For all I knew, the kid was a child actor or grew up in a conservative religious home. (hasidic, baptist)

Some of you claim I frequently look for fights.

Look in the mirror.

You guys misinterpreted some simple curiosity and ruined a thread.

Congrats.

Some of you people are OVERLY DEFENSIVE.

For all I knew, the kid was a child actor or grew up in a conservative religious home. (hasidic, baptist)

Some of you claim I frequently look for fights.

Look in the mirror.

You guys misinterpreted some simple curiosity and ruined a thread.

Congrats.

But he GAVE YOU AN ANSWER the first time you asked. You just didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

But he GAVE YOU AN ANSWER the first time you asked. You just didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

He still never gave us the ORIGINAL REASON he is home schooled.

Frankly, I DON"T CARE ANYMORE.

What I do care about, is the unwarranted grief I get from people like you.

Edited by TT C6

He still never gave us the ORIGINAL REASON he is home schooled.

Frankly, I DON"T CARE ANYMORE.

What I do care about, is the unwarranted grief I get from people like you.

What was the original reason? The fact that he liked it? Why do you need to get into his personal business? Why do you need to get into ANY bodies personal business? You answered his question yourself...he is home schooled because, maybe, his parents made the choice for him, or he might have a religious background.

Get off everyone's back.

for christ's sake let the man ask the kid a question, its an internet message board if he doesnt want to answer it he wont. its not the cool thing to do to jump on the damn bandwagon and bring the hate all the time. grow the hell up and instead of flaming TTC6 all the damn time and shitting up the board do the mature thing and ignore his post if it bothers you. its already september, only a few more months now, go rub one off to the new transworld or freeskier instead of being tools.

Edited by Tyler

• 3 weeks later...

for christ's sake let the man ask the kid a question, its an internet message board if he doesnt want to answer it he wont. its not the cool thing to do to jump on the damn bandwagon and bring the hate all the time. grow the hell up and instead of flaming TTC6 all the damn time and shitting up the board do the mature thing and ignore his post if it bothers you. its already september, only a few more months now, go rub one off to the new transworld or freeskier instead of being tools.

This guy identified perfectly the problem that often occurs here then gave many solutions and options to solve the problem well in advance. Want PASR to be a better board? Listen to this guy. Tyler is my new hero for this board.

• Like 1

If BoardinNerd is still asking the question:

How many times are you going to go? If you have a season pass for Bear, I'd rather take my $300 and go 2-4 days JFBB early & late. 1-2 days each at Camelback, Blue, and Sno midweek. You are going to see a lot more trails that way and then have an opinion on them all. Just play the discount days and you can go pretty much any where for ~$30.

its not worth buying a season pass to boulder with that long of a drive.

besides boulder sucked so much last year its not even funny. they did a nice big floaty 180 and went backwards instead of continuing to get better. they rarely ever changed park set ups, and when they did it was for some dumb comp that you had to shell out some dollhairs for.

• Like 1

besides boulder sucked so much last year its not even funny. they did a nice big floaty 180 and went backwards instead of continuing to get better. they rarely ever changed park set ups, and when they did it was for some dumb comp that you had to shell out some dollhairs for.

Although a little harsh, I gotta agree with Poop on this one.

BB was the place to ride park in 07/08.

Not so much in 08/09.

• Like 1

Blue had the best park south of Vermont in 08-09

Let's see.

Poop throws shit off ALL the jumps/park features in the Poconos and you think I have a death wish for hitting 60 footers.

Meanwhile, the only thing you do is ride down stairs in the park.

Your opinion is baseless and gets ZERO respect.

Next, Doug is going to start rating sex with supermodels.

:lol::lol: :lol:

Edited by TT C6

Blue had the best park south of Vermont in 08-09

Blue had the best park out of Camelback, Sno, and Blue. Beyond that everything is debatable. I'd put Bear and Mountain Creek over Blue. JFBB started out better but ended up worse than Blue. December/January I'd rather have been at JFBB than Blue, but by Feb/March JFBB was stale. When I hit up Bear in Feb/March it was great, and when I hit Mountain Creek in feb it was great but I'm sure it sucked hard in Dec/Jan.