Buckman's Lift Ticket Stimulus Program

johnnypowder

At Buckman's we love to ski and ride. We also know it's not cheap. Even after you have all your equipment and clothes, getting to use them can be quite expensive! And with the way the economy is we want to help get people on the slopes.

Because of that we are announcing our "Buckman's Lift Ticket Stimulus Program"! We have put $50,000.00 into a fund to help make lift tickets more affordable to everyone.

In a nutshell here's the program:

Buy a lift ticket or season pass. GET A RECEIPT!

Bring the ORIGINAL receipt to one of our stores.

We will issue you a Lift Ticket Stimulus Program Rebate Card for:

20% of your daily, multi-day, and weekly lift ticket purchases

10% of your season pass purchases

Rebate Cards are redeemable at any Buckman's retail location.

(You can even use it to buy discount lift tickets!)

Rebate Cards are not redeemable for cash and must be used in full.

We will issue Rebate Cards until the $50k fund is used up. You can track the fund on buckmans.com. When the fund is gone, the program is over!

Of course there are more details which can be found online at buckmans.com or at our stores. Or feel free to ask questions here!

Edited by johnnypowder
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wait so if I buy a season pass to Blue mountain for $500 and I show you the receipt..I get a $50 gift card to buckmans??? If I buy a $50 early season lift ticket, I'd get a $10 gift card. Anyway sounds like a great promotion..I actually work in a cemetery in King of Prussia quite a bit so it would be convenient for me. I have a feeling the $50K fund will be gone fast...that's about 1,000 season passes or 2,500 $50 lift tickets and you guys have a ton of stores..plus most stuff in a ski shop is way more than the amount of the gift card and most people buy more than one thing each season so you are gonna get alot more foot traffic. As a marketing guy myself I applaud you for this bold move it always takes money to make money...mad props!!!!!

You can track the $ amount left in the stimulus program at Buckmans Stimulus Program