Mount Snow - Lift Serviced 10/17-10/18

RootDKJ

From AlpineZone: http://news.alpinezone.com/65058/

WEST DOVER, Vermont -- Mount Snow fired up nine of its state of the art fan guns on the Launch Pad Learning Area Wednesday night. With night time temperatures in the 20's the window of snowmaking is available to attempt an opening with lift service on Saturday morning. The plan is for the Discovery Lift to run from 10am-4p both Saturday and Sunday and the trail will have a smattering of boxes and other features. Lift tickets will be $10 or a donation of 10 non-perishable food items. All proceeds will go to the Deerfield Valley Food Pantry.

Anyone going??

Killington charged $65 opening day last year and this is just a bunny hill with a couple of features set up for the Jibhonks to grind and bonk..

they charged that much? uhhh i don't think they were charging that much when i was up there for rails to riches the first weekend in december. you sure about that? pretty sure when i was up there for opening weekend last it was more along the lines of $30-$35.