Those Nike boots.

that_guy

Not sure, I haven't had a chance to try them on. I wouldn't judge there boot by who is on there team, that just means they have deep pockets. Rome had a dope team when they came out with boots and it took them 3 years before they came out with a good boot.

Being that its' only there 2nd year making boots, i'm not sure i'd want to ride them just yet.

Other than seeing the occasional ad for the nike gear, I've never personally seen it on a mountain. Thats where 99 percent of snowsport advertising happens anyway. If stuff is worth using you'll see people using it, if its not then you'll see nike 6.0 or whatever it is ads during the x-games and that'll be it.

Good to know- I haven't really seen them much on the slopes. I had a look at the website and surfed the Web a bit, and the boots seem decidedly low-tech, actually, at least in comparison to the stuff made by 32 and Burton.

I'm guessing that they've probably got a fairly visible market in places like SoCal.